Supernatural Agents/spirit beings in LUCID dreams

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
thedreamer2

Supernatural Agents/spirit beings in LUCID dreams

Postby thedreamer2 » 22 Aug 2016 18:28

Greetings all. I am working on a paper on non-self characters in lucid dreams. I am specifically interested in spirit beings or supernatural agents (SAs) in lucid dreams. My impression is that they occur fairly often in my dreams and when they do they have a special kind of autonomous character to them. Can I ask: How often do SAs occur in your lucid dreams? Can you recount a recent lucid dream that you have had with an SA in it? When they occur what do they say? Have you ever asked them “Are you real or are you just a figment of my dreaming brain? Can you prove that you are real?” What have they done to prove that they are real? Thanks ALL for any insights you can give me on this…By the way would you classify yourself as a non-believer/atheist or a believer in SAs? Thanks again

Summerlander

Re: Supernatural Agents/spirit beings in LUCID dreams

Postby Summerlander » 22 Aug 2016 19:55

SAs never occur in my lucid dreams because there are no such things. :-D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Dane

Re: Supernatural Agents/spirit beings in LUCID dreams

Postby Dane » 23 Aug 2016 08:36

Greetings to you too my friend.

to apply your terms, i consider myself a non-believer of supernatural beings. ( or however you may describe it )

Robert waggoner does describe in his book a similair situation.
independent agents is what he calls them and they seem to fuction autonomously and more aware of their enviroment then usual DC's.

the book i mentioned is called: gateway to innerself.

best of luck with your papers ;)
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Return to “For Beginners”