If I don't remember waking up - is it real?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Firsttimer

If I don't remember waking up - is it real?

Postby Firsttimer » 22 Aug 2016 18:51

Hi guys,

I'm new to this and haven't had much experience with any of this. Reading about it today I often lucid dream but didn't know what it was called until now.

Last night I woke up to an event outside that has really traumatised me. I woke up to the sound of spray bottles and my neighbour cleaning blood from the pavement.

I was terrified and I went back to bed scared that something bad has happened. My girlfriend thinks I dreamt it but when I got to bed I text a friend about it and I don't remember waking up.

Could this be a dream or did it really happen and do I need to go to the police?

A couple of days ago colleagues at work were joking about what to do with a dead body, this makes me think it was a dream and my subconscious but everything was so vivid and real.

If I don't remember waking up did it really happen?

I look forward to hearing all your thoughts

Dane

Re: If I don't remember waking up - is it real?

Postby Dane » 23 Aug 2016 10:10

did you send the text before you went back to bed or after ?

you could also check your neighbor himself.
ask casually what he was doing in the middle of the night, making all that noise, without mentioning it could have been a dream.
mind his response. ( physical & verbal ) :geek:

could be a dream, could be real, in any case i wouldn't worry too much about it. :mrgreen:
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”