Two short lucid dreams. Nothing major

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Transcending.

Two short lucid dreams. Nothing major

Postby Transcending. » 22 Aug 2016 18:58

My mom woke me up early this morning. It was 7:00 clock. I woke up from a dream, in which I was arguing with someone. So, I tried to have a WILD. I laid on my back and an hour passed before I went back to sleep. In this dream, I was in a restaurant. I remember watching a guy get chased and smacked in the head. I went on a line to order some food and I was staring at two females. They looked beautiful and for some reason I skipped them. Then it just kicked to me that I was dreaming. Then I decided to see what would happen if I tried to use a pick up line. Loll. Then I rubbed my gingers through my hair and turned around to talk to them and the reaction on their faces were hilarious. They looked at me as if shit was on my face. Lmao. Then I started laughing and woke up. I tried to have WILD and this time I succeeded. The first time I didn't. First. I saw a really bright white light(usually). Then I ended up in a dream. I was sitting on a dark blue carpet, and my vision looked blurry and vibrating. I looked at my hands and my fingers looked extended and I freaked out and woke up. Nothing major, just wanted to share with you guys. Hopefully I can have one of those crazy lucid dreams again :') Peace and Love Guys! :)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”