Hi everyone!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Keeboard

Hi everyone!

Postby Keeboard » 22 Aug 2016 19:35

Hi everybody! I've posted a few dreams, but haven't introduced myself. I'm Fiona, and I'm 13 years old. I've known about lucid dreaming for a couple years now and I've had a few LD's. It's strange, because when I'm lucid, nothing makes me realize I'm dreaming and I don't do reality checks; I become lucid spontaneously. I've only recently started achieving goals in LD's. I'm currently trying to have a WILD. I hope you all have great LD's! :D
LD's: 30+
Current dream goal: Grow wings and fly

Azaleaj

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Azaleaj » 22 Aug 2016 21:47

Hi, I think it's great that you are starting to lucid dream at your age. I started having them spontaneously as a teen as well but didn't start trying to have them or have goals until recently. I've had then twice a week compared to a few times a year since doing some of the induction techniques like reality checks and setting my intention to have them. It makes a big difference. You might want to get a good book on the topic and try some of the techniques. Good luck and have fun!

Keeboard

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Keeboard » 27 Aug 2016 12:40

Sorry for the late reply! Yeah, recently I've been making goals and trying to induce lucid dreams, too. I think it would be pretty cool to have a WILD.
LD's: 30+
Current dream goal: Grow wings and fly

Return to “Introduce Yourself”