Why are my dreams not so Vivid

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
MegaVrund789

Why are my dreams not so Vivid

Postby MegaVrund789 » 22 Aug 2016 20:25

my lucid dreams are not vivid at all i have no control over my emotions or action its a lifeless LD And plus I LD in third person which is really annoying!

SOME HELP PLEASE?????????????? :x :x :x

Keeboard

Re: Why are my dreams not so Vivid

Postby Keeboard » 23 Aug 2016 01:54

I've never had a WILD, but I'm pretty sure WILD's are quite vivid, so you could try that. Touching things in the dream and saying "clarity" may also help. As for being in third person, maybe if you spin or close your eyes in the dream, you can expect that when you stop you'll be seeing things in first person. Hope these work!
LD's: 30+
Current dream goal: Grow wings and fly

Midfielder15

Re: Why are my dreams not so Vivid

Postby Midfielder15 » 24 Aug 2016 16:36

It really comes with practice and finding the technique that is best for you. The one that has worked best for me is WBTB and MILD. If one technique isn't giving you good results, move to another and see if it gives you better ones. I had the same problem in the beginning, sometimes I would wake up and if I didn't write down the dream in like 10 minutes, I would forget that I even went lucid. But the more I practiced the more vivid they got. Make sure you are writing down your dreams too, dream recall is arguably the most important aspect of lucid dreaming.

Return to “For Beginners”