Lucid-dream experts needed for 3 questions only

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
olly_sturrock

Lucid-dream experts needed for 3 questions only

Postby olly_sturrock » 23 Aug 2016 13:19

Hello! I am a 17 year old sixth-form student and progressing lucid dreamer doing a EPQ on Lucid dreaming and its benefits in waking life. 
To cut a long story short 'I would be very grateful of a few answers to 3 questions I have. 

If you dont need any more persuading skip to question "1." otherwise I would like to say that you helping me out is not only for me too pass my school thing but it is another article out there to get more people introduced to lucid dreaming. 

Before you start could you type for how long you have been lucid dreaming. 

1. Could you or have you used the enhanced creative power of lucid dreaming for something in your life? eg inventing
2. Could you learn and/or practice a skill in dream? 
3.Could you overcome a fear/ get past something that is holding you back in life? eg a fear you have or loss of a loved one 

Any replies would be of great help. 
Thanks Olly

Hitch

Re: Lucid-dream experts needed for 3 questions only

Postby Hitch » 26 Aug 2016 23:25

I absolutely have ran through, almost as practice some of the process that I needed to keep sharp during firing a rifle as well as procedures for jumping out of aircraft. (skydiving) As far as revelations en route to inventions, I have never tried. So I guess that really covers 1, 2 and 3. As far as proof of it being beneficial or advantageous, I'm really not sure. I would have to try it on something from the get go so I could use quantifiable means or success and/or failure.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”