PEACE

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Ben Hart

PEACE

Postby Ben Hart » 23 Aug 2016 13:31

Hello

I am a new member to this forum, but I have visited it many times before.
Usually, I am not a big fan of forum memberships, I rarely join any or even comment, but I love lucid dreaming, plus the fact that everyone here seems nice.

I know I am going to learn alot more from this place. I might also share my experiences with lucid dreaming (which are just a few). I am mostly excited about meeting fellow lucid dreamers and reading their different experiences and stories. I also love the art and drawings in the forum, there are some really talented people here.

Another main reason that made me join this forum, is to strengthen my intent to have a lucid dream, by reading alot about it, filling my mind up with lucid dreaming content, to hopefully experience a Lucid dream again.

It has been so long since i had one. Which is really my fault, because i stopped even thinking about it for a long time. Like any skill, practice makes perfect, and no practice makes you lose your touch!

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now.

Thank you for reading,
Ali

Dane

Re: PEACE

Postby Dane » 23 Aug 2016 17:32

Hey ali, great to have you around! 8-)
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”