Been trying to LD since 2014

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Minun172

Been trying to LD since 2014

Postby Minun172 » 26 Aug 2016 12:28

So yeah... It's been a while now. I have been trying to LD for quite a while now. No luck and the sorts. The only techniques I feel are sort of good for me are ADA, DILD, and a bit of MILD. So to improve my memory of Lucid dreaming, I am gonna have to interact with people in a Lucid Dreaming forum so I can keep my mind on it. But yeah, besides that... I am a Pokemon fan,, a game developer, and a MUGEN character designer. You might know me from Neoseeker, Neogaf, and Pokecommunity.

Minun172

Re: Been trying to LD since 2014

Postby Minun172 » 27 Aug 2016 18:21

Sooo.... No welcome to WOLDF or anything? I understand.

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 28 Aug 2016 08:53

Welcome and anything! :mrgreen:

Information and interaction are good on this forum. You might be correct that your involvement on this forum will keep your mind on lucid dreaming, and so lead to actually having lucid dreams.

Sincerely welcome!

CabinFifteen

Postby CabinFifteen » 30 Aug 2016 01:18

Hey welcome to the forum! (I don't even know if I have the seniority to say that since I just joined myself haha)

I was making massive progress when I had a friend doing it with me, and then we kinda went our separate ways and for a while I had no progress at all. Then since joining this forum, I'm starting to get somewhere again. All this to say, I really believe you chose the right solution by joining this forum :D If you have a friend who might be interested in learning with you, that's even better. We are social animals after all.

Best of luck!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”