Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Brownie

Postby Brownie » 27 Aug 2016 18:44

I started experiencing lucid dreaming a couple of years ago and at the time I did not realize what it was. All I knew was that I was seeing images with my eyes closed, I was not asleep and not dreaming, The images started out as flat black and white and somewhat out of focus until now they are clear, three dimensional and colorful. Sometimes I can almost make these images appear at will and can usually can control their direction, left, right, up or down. As I move the picture the images change. There has so far never been any sound nor images of people or animals. I'm wondering if the experiences others are similar to this.

Transcending.

Re: new member

Postby Transcending. » 27 Aug 2016 22:29

I experience the same thing, whenever I go to take a nap. :!: :!: :o. It happened to me before when I was trying to go sleep and couldn't. I experienced the bright white light and a ringing in my ears and it was getting extremely loud and I got scared and forced myself to wake up. Thought I was the only one. I guess not. Mind Blowing :ugeek:

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”