Please belp interpreting this dream

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
congay

Please belp interpreting this dream

Postby congay » 28 Aug 2016 15:24

I am a 23 year old male, but in my dream I was a female princess wearing pink. There was guy who was talking to me at a gathering and we were really kicking it off. I swept off my feet, but I remained skeptical. We watched children climb a tall wobbly latter to a playhouse, and helped one of them up. Then, he had his hands on my waist. When he was about to kiss me, his hands started shriveling and became bony and a obscure greenish color. I was grossed out. I ran to a hideout place, and he followed me, but he couldn't find me. I woke up and went back to sleep. Then, I dreamt my grandmother was telling me about religious things. She mentioned something about a powerful angel sent to earth to defeat the devil, but the angel ended up siding with him. My grandma seemed to be proud of it, and I felt alarmed. Then, I woke up again.

Thanks in advance,
https://www.congay.vn/tra-cuu-ma-so-thue

Summerlander

Re: Please belp interpreting this dream

Postby Summerlander » 28 Aug 2016 20:03

You're an in-the-closet homosexual? :idea:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Re: Please belp interpreting this dream

Postby HAGART » 19 Sep 2016 08:58

I can't belp ya.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Off-Topic”