Beginner Lucid Dreamer says Hello ~

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
SleepyKitty

Beginner Lucid Dreamer says Hello ~

Postby SleepyKitty » 30 Aug 2016 03:40

Hey everyone!

So glad I found this forum. I'm a beginner at lucid dreaming - I started around the middle of 2014, and I'm currently a high schooler from South Korea.

I guess some people are curious why I started lucid dreaming. I wasn't blessed with those rare "natural lucid dreaming" superpowers. I really had to work hard for my first legit lucid dream (and not "I'm-dreaming-but-oh-look-a-talking-tree-nevermind" kind of lucid dreams). I'm not interested in lucid sex or interacting with spirits or finding the meaning of life - I honestly think those should be left out from dreams, but that's another story. I'm more on about exploring the concept of dreaming.

I know - such a nerd. I'm hoping to study neuroscience in college anyways c: But yes, that is me.

I'm pretty knowledgeable with the topic of lucid dreaming, so I'll be willing to help out anytime!

Now - tell me how long you guys have been lucid dreaming :) Impress me
Image Meow

Pilgrim

Re: Beginner Lucid Dreamer says Hello ~

Postby Pilgrim » 30 Aug 2016 22:56

Welcome! You sound like you have an insightful perspective for so young. I like how you are grounded with appropriate reason.

I have had lucid dreams for about three years. On the internet was posted the sixth chapter of one of S. LaBerge's works from 1990. It triggered my ability to lucid dream.

SleepyKitty

Postby SleepyKitty » 31 Aug 2016 07:27

I see, I see.

Also - I loveeee your profile photo :lol:
Image Meow

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Sep 2016 07:18

I like your profile picture, SleepyKitty, but I must say, that cat does not look sleepy at all!
It has the same diet plan as Garfield, but it can learn a few things about sleeping all day from him.

I lucid dream for recreation, but I also am intrigued by brain waves and neuroscience as well. There's room for both.
You asked how long others have lucid dreamed for. I have had a few my whole life and it became more common as the years progressed. I'll say I was never "a lucid dreamer" until I decided to join this forum and speak with the online community about it which was 4 years ago.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”