Getting to space

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Go left

Getting to space

Postby Go left » 03 Sep 2016 23:54

Hi guys, lately I have been trying to get to space. I have tried a lot of techniques that have worked for others such as flying at super sonic speed straight up, creating a rocket ship as a vehicle, creating a elevator to space for a lift.

All of these seemed promising as I tried them but I still havnt been able to pierce the limits of the atmosphere. I would really love to travel to the moon or the sun if anyone had any other tips they have used to get to space
First level your mind, and then the earth will be level. Even unto Mount Sumeru

Summerlander

Re: Getting to space

Postby Summerlander » 04 Sep 2016 02:07

Try to teleport to the moon by spinning like a dervish with your eyes closed. As you spin, imagine that you are already standing on lunar soil and that, when you open your eyes, you will see the Earth looming on the horizon against a dark sky.

There is no atmosphere on the moon so nothing to be overcome once you try to reach space from there.

Before bedtime, you could google the universe. Seeing images of planets, stars, nebula and galaxies will reinforce those neural connections in your brain which pertain to space and literally bring about vivid imagination when you're actually lucid dreaming. Good luck! 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Go left

Postby Go left » 30 Sep 2016 07:13

Finally made it, thanks man I think looking at pictures of space before bed really helped cheers
First level your mind, and then the earth will be level. Even unto Mount Sumeru

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 30 Sep 2016 18:19

I'm glad you succeeded! Well done! 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”