a very strange question

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
bedobeco

a very strange question

Postby bedobeco » 06 Sep 2016 16:57

So hey iam new to lucid dreaming and iam practicing mild and iam facing a very strange thing which is : Since i started doing mild i wake up after 4 hours for no reason and i remeber no dream and then i just go disspointed to sleep again and then i wake up and i still dont remember dreaming about anything the proplem is when iam just relaxing on the bed i suddenly remembered a dream and i was like wtf ? and iam sure i didnt make this from my mind because i just remember all the events in one secound for no reason ... i just wanter to know if this is normal or if this will affect lucid dreaming somehow

Flatulent_Mind

Re: a very strange question

Postby Flatulent_Mind » 25 Oct 2016 15:27

That happens to me all the time. I'll not remember any dreams but if I lay there a bit it all just comes flooding back. You'll get better if you stay consistent with it. I've read somewhere that the more you move right after waking up the more the memory fades. So if you can plant the suggestion in your mind to not move as soon as you wake up, that'll help. Make sure you're not going to sleep extremely tired too. That kills recall pretty bad.

dizzyuluru

Re: a very strange question

Postby dizzyuluru » 26 Oct 2016 18:50

Generally for me when I wake up I have this feeling that if I focus on, I can recall my dream near perfect. Sometimes this doesn't work, and when I'm moving in school or to school I suddenly remember my dream(s). I hear what happens to you is very common, and as Flatulent said previous to me, try laying in your bed for a while (without falling asleep) and fragments should come back and if you focus on those fragments and play the dream out in your head, you should remember more.
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

Return to “For Beginners”