Looking for instances of talking to supernatural agents in Lucid Dreams

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
thedreamer2

Looking for instances of talking to supernatural agents in Lucid Dreams

Postby thedreamer2 » 06 Sep 2016 18:47

Greetings all. I am working on a paper on non-self characters in lucid dreams. I am specifically interested in spirit beings or supernatural agents (SAs) in lucid dreams. My impression is that they occur fairly often in my dreams and when they do they have a special kind of autonomous character to them. Can I ask: How often do SAs occur in your lucid dreams? Can you recount a recent lucid dream that you have had with an SA in it? When they occur what do they say? Have you ever asked them “Are you real or are you just a figment of my dreaming brain? Can you prove that you are real?” What have they done to prove that they are real? Thanks ALL for any insights you can give me on this…By the way would you classify yourself as a non-believer/atheist or a believer in SAs? Thanks again

SlayerOfLight

Re: Looking for instances of talking to supernatural agents in Lucid Dreams

Postby SlayerOfLight » 07 Sep 2016 16:44

I don't know to be honest. I may have had this happening to me at least once or twice, but I don't know what to make of it. I've had some ''psychic'' dreams that predicted some upcomming events in my life, so I won't reject the idea of a ''supernatural agent'' working behind the scenes of them because I don't believe in psychic powers and Harry Potter shit, we are no comic book characters with superpowers after all. As for my SA encounter, I don't remember her being very talkative at all as she was more practical. I don't know for sure if she was a SA but there was just something about her that felt quite special, unlike any other dream characters I encountered before that just act like NPC's.

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 08 Sep 2016 04:24

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15030&start=330

I discussed some of my dreams with regard to the spiritual here. In the possibly encounter with a spiritual agent in the dreamscape of a grocery store, the agent was specifically aware that I was dreaming and emphasized to remember the message after I would awake. If I ever come across relevance to the highly specific message given, it will be some corroboration to its validity.

I have had two prophetic dreams (non-lucid). Two similar events occurred exactly as per dream with the exact people speaking the exact words. The likelihood of explanation by coincidence is so remote as to be off the table for my consideration.

My worldview is of Christian perspective. As such, it brings me much joy to encounter Christ in my dreams. I have enough skill at lucid dreaming that I am able to generate a man resembling my expectation of Jesus. However, I am a keenly aware that the character that I force into existence is not the real Christ (nor true spiritual representation). Such mental constructs bring me no joy.

When I have perceived seemingly true encounters with the Spirit of God/Christ, the visual manifestation becomes utterly unimportant. The encounter brings ecstatic joy beyond what seems possible, which adrenaline rush leaves me shaking after awake. The nature of the encounter of fellowship renders words utterly unnecessary. As such, asking with words to verify how can I know that it is valid seems incomprehensible. The fundamental knowledge feels similar to the philosophical knowing that we exist by our ability to think.

My encounters with something I perceive as spiritually significant beyond the basic dream illusion are rare, but unforgettable. I do believe that knowing God in dreams is both possible and desirable to pursue. Prophecy I see as possible, but does not compare to experiencing God.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 16 Sep 2016 06:27

I've had quite a few dreams with people that were as lucid as me and knew it was a dream and feels like talking to a higher being. I can't fully explain it, and was trying to find my past accounts here to share, but couldn't find them. I have asked questions like "are you conscious?" or "do you exist after the dream?" but had no definitive answers.

My vague reply is absolutely no help, but yea, I have encountered dream characters that seem to have a mind of their own and it fascinates me. If I can find my past posts about it, I will send a link.

You asked about religion and it's hard to say what I am, but perhaps I'm an existentialist and that is why I question dream characters the way I do. I want to know what makes them tick, not hold them in a high regard. In fact, I don't like the term Supernatural Agent, because isn't it natural?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 17 Sep 2016 23:01

lol why do we keep calling them ''supernatural agents'' though, as if they are working for the CIA or something like that

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 18 Sep 2016 02:09

Mine never wore black with dark glasses either. 8-) :D
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 20 Sep 2016 12:29

HAGART wrote:Mine never wore black with dark glasses either. 8-) :D

lol and mine looked a bit too young to be in the CIA at all if anything

ReXisDoXes

Postby ReXisDoXes » 22 Sep 2016 14:20

People in black suits, Believe me you want to go away from them. Because they can kill.

ReXisDoXes

Postby ReXisDoXes » 22 Sep 2016 14:22

There is 3 sides in our dreams, First the good one, second the bad one, third is unknown but I discovered it. There are alot of people there in suits, and they have special powers to enter peoples dreams, and to kill them. I was invited to join them because I can enter people's dreams. I can teach others how to enter other peoples dreams. But it's hard, But it's working.

ReXisDoXes

Postby ReXisDoXes » 22 Sep 2016 14:22

You think you are safe in dream? No, you are not. Lucid dream is like another world but you have powers, but with powers there comes resposibilitiy. Take care.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”