The introduction to Chase.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Goase

The introduction to Chase.

Postby Goase » 13 Sep 2016 05:05

Hello, my name is Chase (aka Goase). I am from Canada. I am new to this LD forum, but I am in no way new to lucid dreaming. I have been lucid dreaming as long as I can remember (in fact I used to think they were normal dreams), and it has always come naturally to me. I decided to join this forum to discuss the actual dreams themselves more than anything, and maybe get some insight on if mine are normal, if anyone has a knack for this, etc. I mainly joined out of curiosity but I am hopeful that this forum will be a fun, educational, experience. If anyone has any further questions or wants to chat, feel free to PM me :D .

Dane

Re: The introduction to Chase.

Postby Dane » 15 Sep 2016 10:27

welcome matey!

there is allot to learn on this website, you just have to read it ;)
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Slykly

Re: The introduction to Chase.

Postby Slykly » 24 Sep 2016 03:13

I've noticed so many people want to have dreams they control each night. It is traumatizing to myself most of the time. Last night I lost my daughter and spent all night searching for her. I was in a trailer park that had water with oceanic fish like Marlin and other bright colored fish. That was beautiful but searching for my daughter was exhausting. At work I was miserable. I did find her, but I ended up climbing up a steep hill to get near her. Whenever I have these dreams I never come into contact with her but I end dream when I feel my task is complete. Or I start into another dream when task is complete. I never stop dreaming. Even after I hit my snooze button I can go right back into dreaming for 20 more minutes! It doesn't stop! Chase do you think these people ever consider the negative effects of dreaming? I can walk around wherever I want but i can never leave. Don't get stuck in dream world folks, it makes you feel like life is a dream after you experience how real dreams can get.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”