ALMOST THERE!!

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Narcofox

ALMOST THERE!!

Postby Narcofox » 18 Sep 2016 12:41

Hi everyone!

I need your help!
I can dream on demand, and I'm very aware that I can and do do it.
The problem is that since I've become interested in lucid dreaming and the more I try to do it, the more intense and realistic my dreams become.
It's like the more I search for dream signs, the better my mind becomes at convincing me that the dream is real.
Not only that, the dreams i've been having lately have been fantastical, and I definitely want to get better at remembering them.

i know for a fact that if I can get better at reality checks I could consciously create lucid dreams, so I was wondering if you guys could share some simple, reliable reality checks that work for you?

Also, the best method for dream recall. Is keeping a journal the end and be all?

Thank you!!

Haradaska

Re: ALMOST THERE!!

Postby Haradaska » 19 Sep 2016 00:09

Hi, im pretty new to lucid dreaming too. I went through the same exact thing as you did. And i still do today. Yes, the more focused you are on dreaming, the more you will remember, the more realistic the dreams are, and the more likely you will activate a lucid dream. I don't know if this is a lucid dreaming tactic but i just stay focused on dreaming and what happens in them and i get random lucid dreams, plus some super realistic dreams with them. Just had 3 lucid dreams in 2 nights too! So thats how i get lucid dreams. Hope this helps somehow.
"my friend urinated on my pc"~Computer troubleshooting sub

Dane

Re: ALMOST THERE!!

Postby Dane » 05 Oct 2016 08:58

Narcofox wrote:Hi everyone!

Also, the best method for dream recall. Is keeping a journal the end and be all?

Thank you!!

probably, its because you are actually writting it down.
while you press the alphabet on paper, it is also pressed in your mind.
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”