WILD.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Transcending.

WILD.

Postby Transcending. » 19 Sep 2016 23:30

Hey Guys, Long time no see. School has opened, so its that time of the year again. No success with reality checks tbh, but lucky for me I was able to have a WILD after 1 month of no lucid dreaming. So, I got up 4 AM and walked around the house because I wasnt tired at all. Checked on my grandmother's puppy and went back in the room. In the back of my mind, I was hoping that I had a WBTB LD. 4:20 AM, I cut off the TV, and lay on my back to fall asleep. Then as I was drifting off to sleep, I carried my consciousness with me and BOOM sometime later sleep paralysis hit me. I was happy, because this was my chance to have a LD, but I stayed calm. I started seeing white images, then color. Then I wanted to see if I could create a landscape, but the images were flashing extremely fast. 1 second I saw a cave, next mini second I saw stars, next mini second I saw a beach landscape, and then I ended up in a dream finally. I was laying on my back on a cloud. It was the weirdest feeling, then I got confused. Then a girl who I talk to at my school grabbed my hand, and we started flying. Out of all my lucid dreams, I had the strangest feeling in this one. My body felt extremely light. Then this dude pops out of no where, and we're flying straight past these white clouds, and then my friend says, "We're going to see Alpha and Omega". At that moment I just lost lucidity. Good Luck to those who are trying to have their first lucid dream. Peacee And Loveeee <3

Transcending.

Re: WILD.

Postby Transcending. » 19 Sep 2016 23:32

LD COUNT- 24

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”