back to school/getting lost

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

back to school/getting lost

Postby Nickfan40 » 20 Sep 2016 21:42

I had this dream a few nights ago. I bought some red, blue, and violet color therapy glasses at my local Roberts Health food store a few weeks ago, and have been using them ever since. I "Facebook-ed" them and asked if they would be getting them in anytime soon, and they ordered them for me from the Momentum 98 website. I'm not sure how Roberts health food stores are in other states/areas. If you need any, try to Facebook them and see if they will do that for you, too. The glasses are helping (especially the red ones), because I saw a lot of red in this dream; this was a "side effect" of the Novadreamer, too. I also used my Kelly Howell Ecstacy CD and Dick Sutphen PK CD as I slept.

Back to School

I was back in high school again. I was walking through the halls, seeing the school as it was in real life, carrying my books.

I walk into my classroom and see the kids sitting at the desks, but it's like I walked into a class from elementary school (my 6th grade math class), because I'm seeing things from it: giant TV on a stand in a corner by the window, coat closet on wheels (I never found out what they called that thing) with red paper on it, a December calendar, and yellow crimped border at the front of the room. The closet was sometimes pushed to the side to make a door because the classrooms didn't have doors on them in the 1980's. Over on a wall by the window, there was a cork bulletin board with another December calendar on it with the same red paper and yellow border. There was an accordion-like partition that divided the rooms.

I see that everyone is eating pizza and watching Murder, She Wrote on TV. The episode has Ricardo Mantalban in it, but it is not the one he was in because Angela Lansbury is talking to him in it.

I get a piece of pizza and sit down, I can't smell or taste the pizza, but I eat it anyway.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Getting Lost

I am walking through the Downtown Lexington area. I see everything I'm supposed to see: the library, the courthouse, etc., but there is only a little bit of traffic, which is unusual. I am not sure what season it is, but it's still warm, and the sun is going down.

I see a horse-and-carriage that is white with black trim and has stopped for a red light on the street between a Subway restaurant and Chase bank. Two men in black riding outfits are arguing over it, but I can't tell what they're saying because it's in another language. A blonde man comes up to me, talking, but I can't understand what he's talking about, but I know the language is German.

I cross the street to a viaduct just up from the library; it overlooks some buildings and parking garages and there is a church at the bottom of it. I look over the railing and see some metal storage buildings with corrugated roofs. Two men come out of one with their dogs, one big and one small. The big one is trying to attack the small one, but the owner is trying to hold the dog back. I walk on. A bird flies up, pecks me on the neck, then flies off. I feel the pain and put my hand to my neck to feel for blood. I want to look in a mirror and find one at the bottom of the street; it is attached to the green dresser from my bedroom. I look into it, but don't see where the bird attacked me.

I cross another street, but instead of seeing graffiti on a wall, I am walking through some kind of tunnel. It has pink walls that look like they're shimmering. It seems like I'm walking forever and then I walk into a room full of people. It is a really swanky dining room/restaurant of a hotel, but I don't recognize it. There is red carpeting on the floor and well-dressed people sitting at tables, eating.

I may be having an OBE because the people look up when I walk through the room, confused. I am not dressed properly to be there: pink tennis shoes, purple baggy-legged shorts, and a white sport-shirt with palm trees, golf clubs, and yellow, beige, and dark blue rectangles on it. They must think it's a bizarre sight.

Across the room, I see a red-carpeted staircase going up to another floor. It has gold railings and some kind of plexi-glass/plastic attached to it that reaches to the floor. I don't go up it, but keep trying to find the way out, but I keep walking in circles.

I finally ask a man in a tuxedo about how to get out. He shows me an elevator, a huge, gold-colored thing with all sorts of buttons and numbrs on it. Above it is a black plastic panel with red digital numbers that light up what floor a person is on. I'm about to push a button when a pretty young blonde lady comes up and pushes one of the buttons. She looks like she's missing her right hand, just a stump with an index finger on it. I just look out of the corner of my eye, not wanting to stare.

We both get on. It has red carpeting on the floor, black plexi-glass walls, a panel with buttons on it, and a gold rail all around it. She pushes a button, the doors close, and the elevator starts up. It's like a normal elevator at first, but then, it goes from side to side, and around and around, sort of like the "Wonka-vator"! The floor starts to rise under us, then the wall goes back, and it's like we're lying in a recliner. I grip the armrests, not knowing what to expect. The elevator stops, the doors open, and we get out, but the floor looks identical to the one we just left. I look out a plexi-glass picture window and see people sitting at tables on the balcony eating and standing/walking around with drinks in their hands.

I turn from the window and keep walking. I see my mother on the other side of the room, who is dressed for the occasion. She is a younger version of my mother from 1984. She is wearing a purple long-sleeved blouse with a small string-tie at the neck and black pants. I know it was from 1984 because that's what she was wearing at my grandmother's 80th birthday party. She looks worried as if to say, "Nancy, where were you? We were looking all over for you?" I tell her about the strange elevator ride and how I got lost, but now I wanted to go home. I wake up before I can see anything else. I never found out just where I was.

Transcending.

Re: back to school/getting lost

Postby Transcending. » 23 Sep 2016 12:46

Cool. I had a similar dream experience, before I could open my mouth to ask a question, I lost lucidity. Peace And Love :)

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 24 Sep 2016 16:27

What has always been strange to me in some lucid dreams is that I am seeing things from when I was in elementary school. Is it because our minds are fresher then? I really don't know.

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 24 Sep 2016 16:29

Maybe it's because the color red (and I think yellow, too) is the color of memory?

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 01 Oct 2016 00:55

Well, back in the summer I kept dreaming about my old elementary school. Funny thing is, I would always have a dream of me and my old class locked out of the classroom, and I'd never become lucid in those dreams. I had one lucid dream this summer, where one of the persons who I wanted to talk to I actually came across. Still on a dry spell, no lucid dreams for this week. And I'm lost on your last question :ugeek:

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”