Lucid Dreaming every night drives me crazy

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Slykly

Lucid Dreaming every night drives me crazy

Postby Slykly » 24 Sep 2016 02:31

I used to have the same dream every night, where I would unlock an elevator through an eye scanner and then get lost in a building. Running around the same building every night. Every single night! I hated going to bed. That was over a year ago. I havnt been to that dream for months now, and pray I don't return. Now I dream of different things like amusement parks or visiting family members I rarely see in strange houses that seem familiar. I always visit the same locations but the dream is different. I do enjoy feeling textures of walls in my dreams, I can even pinch myself while in a dream to see if I'm dreaming. I enjoy not knowing if I'm dreaming while dreaming. But dreaming and remembering my dreams is like always being awake, I have nearly lost my mind. It is hard at times, I remember when I didn't dream,that was bliss.

Slykly

Re: Lucid Dreaming every night drives me crazy

Postby Slykly » 24 Sep 2016 05:54

After dreaming several months of dreaming straight I became conscience that I was dreaming while in dreams. I always share my dreams with people which I think helped me begin to experience new settings. I'm 40 years old, I smoked weed for a long long time. When I stopped smoking is when I started dreaming. Until I couldn't handle the dreams anymore. I started smoking again to stop dreaming, which worked. Then I quit again, for good. I'm dealing with dreams now, I figured they would stop but they havnt. Eventually I just became aware that I was dreaming while in dream. It took several months of remembering dreams before I started controlling dreams. Reading some of the posts here I realize so many people desire to control their dreams. I find my dreams tiresome if I control them. The restful dreams are the ones I believe are real, as ridiculous as they are, if I believe I am awake they are restful. When I am controlling dream and conscience I am dreaming it is exhausting and I feel it throughout day. I'm not sure if this is how others feel but I will share this now with all. I would love to go just one night without dreaming. It has been several months now. Flying, exploring, being at parties, visiting relatives, swimming, climbing (which usually feels like I'm in mud) all get old after awhile. Good luck to those who desire this, hopefully you get to experience a good dream like this. But be aware of the tiresome side which is a nightmare even if your petting ponies in a rainbow beam full of colorful flowers.

dizzyuluru

Re: Lucid Dreaming every night drives me crazy

Postby dizzyuluru » 28 Sep 2016 23:37

I wish I was able to control my dreams like you guys, it's a gift don't try to throw it away. Try doing something new and exciting every time! :D
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

Return to “Introduce Yourself”