New technique or WILD/WBTB?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Skytak888

New technique or WILD/WBTB?

Postby Skytak888 » 24 Sep 2016 15:23

I think I found a new technique of lucid dreaming, I've never succesfully done WILD so I don't know if it's just normal WILD or a new technique.
So now on the technique. I happens to me on weekend mornings. I always wanna stay long in my bed so i am in it like 10 hours, but I spend the last two hours in half-sleep. And in the last two hours it sometimes happens to me, my whole body starts vibrating and the vibrations gradually increase if i don't move. Then, when the vibrations are highest I enter the dream. I also happens If I wake up after the 8 hours, go on the toilet/play a game for 10 minutes and then go back to bed. Does anyone experience something similar? :?:

Haradaska

Re: New technique or WILD/WBTB?

Postby Haradaska » 25 Sep 2016 01:50

Lol, nope. Its good that it works for you tho :)
"my friend urinated on my pc"~Computer troubleshooting sub

LucidAlice

Postby LucidAlice » 27 Sep 2016 19:20

Hi,

weeeeell I feel kinda jealous! You nearly get an out of body experience having these vibrations :o

This is amazing! People try very hard to get there and it comes to you on its own :D Use it! Do not try to enter the dream, try to focus on your body; that your soul will find out of your body, your spirit. You've come a very good way to practice astral projection you should really try it next weekend :)

Greetings,

Alice

Dane

Postby Dane » 05 Oct 2016 09:06

Skytak888 wrote:I think I found a new technique of lucid dreaming, I've never succesfully done WILD so I don't know if it's just normal WILD or a new technique.
So now on the technique. I happens to me on weekend mornings. I always wanna stay long in my bed so i am in it like 10 hours, but I spend the last two hours in half-sleep. And in the last two hours it sometimes happens to me, my whole body starts vibrating and the vibrations gradually increase if i don't move. Then, when the vibrations are highest I enter the dream. I also happens If I wake up after the 8 hours, go on the toilet/play a game for 10 minutes and then go back to bed. Does anyone experience something similar? :?:

yes i experience something similar.
i call it Wild. :p
you don't speak of any hallucination's nor of SP,
while most people experience these when Wild'ing, they are not mandatory to eventually enter the dream.

Best of Luck!
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Nov 2016 09:33

I don't know if it's just normal WILD

there is no normal WILD :D , there are so many ways to do a WILD. WILD just means wake induced lucid dream eg a lucid dream one enters from a wake state.

vibrations can mean you are close to an astral projection OBE. They mean your body is asleep though you have your brain awake still. You can use vibrations to get thrown out of your body if you can intensify them. Or just keep relaxing and think about being elsewhere may also get you out.

Trying this stuff in the early hours of the morn is a good time for a WILD as long as you are still sleepy some.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”