Meditation question

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Haradaska

Meditation question

Postby Haradaska » 28 Sep 2016 01:37

Hi, lately i've noticed that whenever i do meditation, it only takes around 3 mins to get vibrations. i dont know if this is normal or not. Thats why im asking. It used to take around 10 mins to 20 mins to get a good amount of vibrations but now it doesnt take long at all. Of course im happy about this since i can now do it on a short schedule.
"my friend urinated on my pc"~Computer troubleshooting sub

Pilgrim

Re: Meditation question

Postby Pilgrim » 29 Sep 2016 03:41

Hi! I noticed no one posting. I do not meditate personally. But, it sounds like you are able to do it efficiently, if vibrating is the goal or a sign that it is working. What purpose are you trying to achieve?

Haradaska

Postby Haradaska » 29 Sep 2016 14:11

Pilgrim wrote:Hi! I noticed no one posting. I do not meditate personally. But, it sounds like you are able to do it efficiently, if vibrating is the goal or a sign that it is working. What purpose are you trying to achieve?

Hi, thanks for replying. Im practicing meditation for possibly enhancing my dreams but also a bit of OBE's If i can figure out how. I am excited about it, resulting in a post leaning towards it. Anyway, just the spur of the moment post.
"my friend urinated on my pc"~Computer troubleshooting sub

Dane

Postby Dane » 05 Oct 2016 08:53

Haradaska wrote:Hi, lately i've noticed that whenever i do meditation, it only takes around 3 mins to get vibrations. i dont know if this is normal or not. Thats why im asking. It used to take around 10 mins to 20 mins to get a good amount of vibrations but now it doesnt take long at all. Of course im happy about this since i can now do it on a short schedule.

assuming the vibrations feel comfortable, yes its perfectly normal.
when you practice regularly over time, things tend to get easier xD.
the mind is no exception to that. ;)

you are just getting into the mood quicker :mrgreen:
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”