What do forum members living outside of U.S.A. think about Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
jasmine2

What do forum members living outside of U.S.A. think about Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton?

Postby jasmine2 » 29 Sep 2016 23:22

Apparently, many members of this forum live in other countries outside the U.S.A.

What are your thoughts regarding Presidential candidates, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton? Did you watch the recent first Presidential debate? If you don't mind, could you please mention the country where you live? It's very interesting to read comments on this forum by from people living in many other parts of the world.

erichsa

Re: What do forum members living outside of U.S.A. think about Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton?

Postby erichsa » 30 Sep 2016 15:44

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. That is my summing up of both. I am german but lived for a long time in South Africa. :)

HAGART

Re: What do forum members living outside of U.S.A. think about Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton?

Postby HAGART » 06 Oct 2016 08:37

As a Canadian, we had the longest election in years.
It was 72 days!
I know British shows are short too, but the reality show, "So You Think You Can Be President", that is American politics has gone way too far. When will the season end?!
Next episode is Kanye West in 2016 starring his trophy wife who will not be named because, like Trump, if you say it three times it will haunt your TV.

I'm done with TV, Politics, and News. It's all becoming a reality show.
(But like an addict, I keep going back for more) ;)
We all love a train wreck like the desperate housewives of Washington D.C.

Good Luck, America, and don't forget there's other choices besides Hillary and Trump. Here in Canada, we have 5 parties and it's so odd that America is too dumb to realize they have other choices too. Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same coin, literally. They control the coin and all money and are controlled by the almighty green goblin: THE U.S. DOLLAR.

Vote Independent. Why not? It's not a throw-away vote if everyone does it. If not, you have no right to ever complain. You have nothing to lose at this point. Go all in, and call their bluff!

Don't hate the players. Hate the game.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Knife

Postby Knife » 07 Oct 2016 14:43

Alright. LETSGOOOOO

I didn't watch the debate, nor did I follow the run article by article, nor do I know a lot of the politics out there (neither do I here).
I'm from Belgium and here are my personal thoughts.

Trump is an asshole, Hillary is an asshole. Difference is Trump doesn't care about it and Hillary tries to conceal it all. The way they put up their shows makes me want to believe in reptilian conspiracy theories. Then again, whatever the outcome is presidetns doesn't matter that much anyway.

Now I got this theory that it'd be better for Trump to win. The reason being Europe (and other continents) wouldn't take the dude too serious and would be less likely to lick his heels (+Feminists would get angry and riot topless again 8-) ).

No way I believe he will actually win tho. Trump is just a distraction to make Hillary seem less evil. I don't believe that he got more votes in polls and stuff. All of that is rigged. You know there's more behind it when half the country acknowledges they don't like either of them (yea I can't back that up, but my knuckles can).

If I was American I wouldn't vote (or vote blanco or w/e it is you guys do). And no that's not a "wasted vote", voting is wasted time :mrgreen:
I quit giving a shit about politics a while ago, nothing really changes anyway. So my advise to you guys: Go to the movies on voteday, visit the feminist riots if Trump wins or wear trump shirts and go party with the Hillary supporters.

Peace!
Inherit the earth

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Oct 2016 04:25

Knife wrote:Trump is an asshole, Hillary is an asshole. Difference is Trump doesn't care about it and Hillary tries to conceal it all.

Agreed. I wouldn't call it asshole though, but liars. We have come to expect that from politicians, but hasn't that charade gone on long enough now? EVERYONE KNOWS IT! Hillary is a trained, pathological liar, while Trump is just plain delusional. The difference is, Hillary knows she is lying, while Trump truly believes everything he says.

It's a rock and a hard place, so why bother choosing and give a big middle finger to the whole billion dollar campaign industry and just vote for one of the others? I just don't get it.

The polls just don't add up. There is no way it's split almost 50 / 50 between the two when there is no person I know of who supports either. I don't know if Pilgrim was sarcastic, or not, when he said he supported Donald, but you know what? Of the two, if a gun was to my head, I would choose Trump as well.

I want to shake it up. I want to see things change, not politics as usual. It's fun to see from the sidelines here, and according to all the memes and internet jokes, if he is elected, I'll be seeing you all here in Canada.

Knife

Postby Knife » 10 Oct 2016 18:00

HAGART wrote:Agreed. I wouldn't call it asshole though, but liars. We have come to expect that from politicians, but hasn't that charade gone on long enough now? EVERYONE KNOWS IT! Hillary is a trained, pathological liar, while Trump is just plain delusional. The difference is, Hillary knows she is lying, while Trump truly believes everything he says.

It's a rock and a hard place, so why bother choosing and give a big middle finger to the whole billion dollar campaign industry and just vote for one of the others? I just don't get it.

The polls just don't add up. There is no way it's split almost 50 / 50 between the two when there is no person I know of who supports either. I don't know if Pilgrim was sarcastic, or not, when he said he supported Donald, but you know what? Of the two, if a gun was to my head, I would choose Trump as well.

I want to shake it up. I want to see things change, not politics as usual. It's fun to see from the sidelines here, and according to all the memes and internet jokes, if he is elected, I'll be seeing you all here in Canada.

Word up! Trump calls out people's inner anarchist more. Hillary gon' win tho. I can understand people more leaning to the Trump side by now, but certainly in the beginning there was no way Trump was winning.
I honestly don't even care, if a war comes, it comes. this so called peace is going on for long enough, couldn't expect me to be in another generation living without war. *sharpens knife*
Inherit the earth

Dane

Postby Dane » 11 Oct 2016 09:20

Its just a show.
Didn't Jerry Springer host something similiar ?
Next season in 4 years and a bit. ;)
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Knife

Postby Knife » 11 Oct 2016 16:43

I'm still hoping to see them cry as usually happens in other reality shows tho
Inherit the earth

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 11 Oct 2016 20:09

What would Jerry's final thought be?

Knife

Postby Knife » 11 Oct 2016 22:19

Jerry would ask Hillary for her story first, then let Trump in and let them beat eachother up.
Inherit the earth

Return to “Off-Topic”