My first(and only) lucid dream!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dizzyuluru

My first(and only) lucid dream!

Postby dizzyuluru » 03 Oct 2016 23:17

Ok, so I have had my mind set on lucid dreaming for just over half a month (I first started attempting September 18th) and I figured I would share my first experience with the people of this forum. So this happened September 26th (8 days after me starting to try) without any methods other than RCing. *There was no WILD, MILD, WBTB, DILD, FILD, etc. I just went to sleep and this happened*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately this only lasted a few seconds. I was at my highschool with a friend of mine in the history wing, and I had the feeling that I was late for class. It was dark outside, and it was raining and the asphalt was wet as I could see it through the double doors at the end of the hallway. All of a sudden the next thing I remember was I was on a metal table in a plain room thinking about how I was so late to my class, but for some reason I couldn't remember how I got to school so I did an RC (Putting my hand over my mouth and seeing if I could breath) and I could, which meant I was in a dream. I noticed this and shocked, I said "I'm in a lucid dream" over and over but unfortunately the excitement woke me up, but when I woke up I was still saying the same thing over and over.

I believe this was a false awakening as I don't remember anything other than that except waking back up again and being disappointed that my first lucid dream was so short. For some reason on this night I remembered 3 dreams (including this lucid dream) when I regularly remember 0-1 dreams per night, so this is very odd for me.

Anyways, I just thought I would share this with you guys and hope that I get another one soon, as I know it is not very common to have a lucid dream only 8 days in without any methods but I am practicing a few methods every night in hopes of another lucid dream. Feel free to comment on this if you want, bye! :D
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

Haradaska

Re: My first(and only) lucid dream!

Postby Haradaska » 05 Oct 2016 05:07

Yes, I love those nights when you get like 3-4 weird dreams in one night. Yet I do not know why this happens. Just by chance I suppose.
"my friend urinated on my pc"~Computer troubleshooting sub

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 05 Oct 2016 19:50

Haradaska wrote:Yes, I love those nights when you get like 3-4 weird dreams in one night. Yet I do not know why this happens. Just by chance I suppose.

Yeah, the problem is after that my dream recall started diminishing and now I haven't remembered a dream for 2 nights :(
Last updated 4/4/17

Haradaska

Postby Haradaska » 06 Oct 2016 04:08

dizzyuluru wrote:
Haradaska wrote:Yes, I love those nights when you get like 3-4 weird dreams in one night. Yet I do not know why this happens. Just by chance I suppose.

Yeah, the problem is after that my dream recall started diminishing and now I haven't remembered a dream for 2 nights :(

Yeah it happens. On rare occasions, I do not remember any dreams for up to 5 days. This has only happened 2 times in the last year so its fine. Its completely normal.

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 06 Oct 2016 21:27

Haradaska wrote:
dizzyuluru wrote:

Yeah it happens. On rare occasions, I do not remember any dreams for up to 5 days. This has only happened 2 times in the last year so its fine. Its completely normal.

Yay, I remembered my dream from last night. Must've just been a dry spell! Unfortunately still no more lucid dreams but I'll keep trying.
Last updated 4/4/17

Haradaska

Postby Haradaska » 07 Oct 2016 03:23

dizzyuluru wrote:
Haradaska wrote:
dizzyuluru wrote:

Yay, I remembered my dream from last night. Must've just been a dry spell! Unfortunately still no more lucid dreams but I'll keep trying.

Had a vivid dream last night of a terrorist attack. Bad dream but a good feeling when I wake. Close to lucid so im happy too!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”