Counting Method

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Transcending.

Counting Method

Postby Transcending. » 04 Oct 2016 02:18

First, you'll need to go sleep for 6 hours. To this use an alarm, or maybe you'll be lucky and get up. I usually drink water before I go sleep, and always get up after 6 hours after sleep. When you get up stay still. Then count from 1 to 100 and after saying the number, say "I am Lucid" then go on to the next number. For example, "1, I Am Lucid, 2, I Am Lucid". I tried this and when I reached the number 5, I ended up in the same dream I woke up from. However, I lost lucidity for some reason. Anyways, this technique is great guys, this morning was my first try and the outcome was awesome.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEAhyKd9LTk :D

LucidLove

Re: Counting Method

Postby LucidLove » 11 Oct 2016 21:24

It worked for me once about 10 days ago, but I have gotten to 100 and counted backwards and then forward to 100 again other mornings ... I still have a lot of practicing to do - and meditating. Which reminds me - it's time to meditate.

Transcending.

Re: Counting Method

Postby Transcending. » 29 Oct 2016 19:16

LucidLove wrote:It worked for me once about 10 days ago, but I have gotten to 100 and counted backwards and then forward to 100 again other mornings ... I still have a lot of practicing to do - and meditating. Which reminds me - it's time to meditate.

Nice

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”