Long time lucid dreamer

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
amberdream

Long time lucid dreamer

Postby amberdream » 04 Oct 2016 22:03

Ive been a lucid dreamer for the past 5 - 10 years or so (started around the age of 10), but never knew it was something other people don't do regularly, until a friend of mine mentioned he'd been attempting to control his dreams but failing miserably. Im a dream lover and often cant wait to go to sleep, its like living two lives sometimes, so thought it would be cool to hear some other peoples adventures/stories. Heres some stuff about me:

Things I can do with my dreams -
-I can choose what I dream about before I fall asleep
-I can choose what goes on in my dream
-I often rewind my dreams and alter events if I don't like the outcome
-I regularly design things in my dreams, something I like to do whilst day dreaming aswell

Things I cant do with my dreams -
-Strangely I can choose to run, but cannot properly; instead I get a weightless feeling as if theres little gravity and every time my foot touches the floor I float a little (imagine a moonwalking)
-I cannot fly, something that sounds super cool however
-All my dreams a feasible to an extent, meaning I never dream about the ridiculously far fetched i.e meeting aliens

Thanks for reading :)

Pilgrim

Re: Long time lucid dreamer

Postby Pilgrim » 06 Oct 2016 01:58

Wow! You are very gifted at dreams! I have been able to fly many times, but cannot do the things that you can. I wonder how gravity feels when you jump from a height up. After I jump from a second story up, and feel the sensation of floating like a leaf down, my mind then allows me to fly.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”