Scary, but kinda exciting Lucid Dream(??)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Minun172

Scary, but kinda exciting Lucid Dream(??)

Postby Minun172 » 05 Oct 2016 12:04

So recently, I have rarely been doing RCs. Mostly because I am now near people almost all the time and when they see me counting my fingers, or pushing my finger through my hand, they might look at me weirdly. I've also haven't had anything "odd" happen to me lately. So I will just hope something strange happens just to do a RC. However I have been practicing my materas and questioning myself in my head. I also haven't really dreamed lately. So I decided to change my sleeping habits since I woke up ever 4 hours. I go to sleep 1 hour before bed. I tried sleeping on my back, I dozed off for 20 minutes without noticing until it felt unconfortable to me, so then I slept on my side. Finally, I actually dreamed again. However it's kinda... Weird? (I've altered this to sound less confusing and less personal)

First, someone I knew in real life came up to me and said I was banned from a place I always went on. Checking on there, someone over there worked there banned me. He kicked me out and I went off to the swimming pool instead. Had a good time for a while, but then the dream repeats again. There were slight alterations such seeing the person walking to me informing my ban with a piece of paper in his and, and more people at the swimming pool. It just kept on altering itself until it got scary. That was also when I noticed I was dreaming at around when I saw a kid running at the pool. After announcing that it was a dream I tried to run off until the kid that got me to know I was dreaming tackled me to the ground. I backed off of him and was then again transported back to the start of my dream. The person I knew who informed by ban was murdered. I couldn't take it anymore and forced myself to wake up. When I woke up I actually felt like I was still dreaming which never happened before. I also felt a little paranoid. I checked my phone and it was 11:35. Not even close to when I normally wake up.

I was legit scared but I kept my cool and fought the dream too. Unfortunately, I couldn't get myself to summon dream characters. I think my concsious just forgot that I could summon dream characters and only knew that at some point I should be noticing I was dreaming. While I was lucid, I also felt like some kind of force was pushing me back into non-lucidy.

Minun172

Re: Scary, but kinda exciting Lucid Dream(??)

Postby Minun172 » 05 Oct 2016 21:39

Nothing? Not even any meaning to this or if it is an actual lucid dream or not? I guess that's expected...

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”