New Dream Discovery?!?!?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Crow648

New Dream Discovery?!?!?

Postby Crow648 » 07 Oct 2016 01:38

So I believe I have discovered something new in the Lucid Dreaming world, there are commands that you can do while your lucid dreaming. And no I don't mean real life commands to induce or make controled dreams happen, I mean inside your dream, there are commands you can do in case you can't materialize things, fly, have super speed, or just overall Lucid Dream. . . I know it sounds kind of weird, but let me try and explain. So I have recorded dreams over the entire year (2015-2016) and I have found when I can't fly, or materialize objects I can do a specific hand sign or mental saying to do those things that I normally can't do and it has worked every time. Like for instance when I can't fly, I can mentally project myself from another angle to look at my body, then for some weird reason while I'm mentally projected, I can wield a mouse that when I click, it makes my physical body fly, and in that moment when I click that mouse I am transported back into my body that I now have the ability to make it fly. I apologize if that was confusing. . . and so, for my 2nd command that I have learned, if I can't materialize objects I can weave a hand signal (while thinking about the object) and It materializes right in front of me! And to top it all off, sometimes I'm not even Lucid Dreaming, my body just does these things on its own, so I have no idea just what this is because flying and materializing fails for me almost every time while these (commands) work 100% of the time. . . can someone please explain to me just what this is if you know what I'm talking about, I need help understanding just what this is.

Pilgrim

Re: New Dream Discovery?!?!?

Postby Pilgrim » 07 Oct 2016 03:27

Crow, I am happy to give my opinion. The commands and mouse are relevant to you because you believed they might work, and especially because you observed that they actually worked for you. Reading your post might empower the same solution for others, as they read of your success and also might believe the same bridges might work for them.

My bridge to being able to fly through a wall is to cut a tiny hole with my fingers. It is equally irrational for my body to fit through such tiny hole, but my mind accepts that it is easier...so it works.

SleepyKitty

Postby SleepyKitty » 08 Oct 2016 10:41

Just like what Pilgrim said, that discovery you made is your own way of inputting a "I can do it!" message into your dream.

I experienced similar thing in my dream as well when I imagined using the commands on the keyboard (space + space + R) from a video game I played to help me fly - and it worked! :)
Image Meow

Crow648

Postby Crow648 » 10 Oct 2016 01:35

Alright, thanks guys, that helped me a lot :D

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”