Yay!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Knife

Yay!

Postby Knife » 07 Oct 2016 14:20

So It's been a while since I browsed this forum. I still wrote in my dreamjournal from time to time but didn't spend a lot of time on it. Now last weekend I came home from the city and decided to take a nap since I didn't get a lot of sleep the night before.
First thing I noticed were my hands. Somehow I decided to check them. In the few lucid dreams I had before that never occured to me, but this time I did and it helped me later to remain lucid a few times. They were actually weird, and I had like 8 fingers on each hand. I also remembered my usual reality check, pushing fingers through the palm of my hand, and it worked! I also pushed them through a metal bar or something. I was laying down on my stomach (however I fell asleep fetus position) and I was moving around slowly because I was afraid I'd fall out of my bed :lol: When I convinced myself I probably wouldn't I crawled (yea still didn't get up because I thought that'd remove lucidity) a little. Then I started thinking about spiders, what if a million would come out running to me now, immedietly cursing myself for those thoughts because I know it might happen if I think it. No spiders came out tho, but dogs did. Suddenly I saw puppies creeping underneath wood in front of me, and people with dogs walking by. :D I got up then and tried to summon certain people I know by thinking they I'd meet them around the corner. This didn't work and I just kept walking down a hill. Suddenly I spotted a restaurant my sister used to work at (I never seen that restaurant in real life :mrgreen: ) and I decided to go in there. Somehow I went in parkour style jumping over fences and entered through the window. I saw her boss (then again I never seen him in real life) and I went into a small room and a computer with some waitresses sitting there. I started to talk to one of the girls but then suddenly she transformed into my little brother replying "wtf dude" and I was like wtf and I woke up :lol:

Thinking of it now the end of the dream (starting in the restaurant) wasn't as vivid as it was in the beginning but it was definetly fun. The whole dream seemed to last about 15 minutes, I didn't sleep really long in reality either, might be around the same amount of time. I was really awake after it though.

Shit like always boosts me extra to work on my dreaming, so I'll give it some extra effort from now on again, trying to visit this forum too.
Inherit the earth

Transcending.

Re: Yay!

Postby Transcending. » 08 Oct 2016 15:48

Nice. I had a mini lucid moment in one of my dreams this morning. It was so weird. I was with my grandmother and a dude, and we was in my bedroom. Then my grandmother went in my closet and walked through a door, and it led to another room, and I was like, wait..., something is wrong. Then the guy was like this is a lucid dream, and the dream suddenly became extremely vivid. So I tried to push my hands through my fingers, and it didn't work. Also the guy and my grandmother started arguing, so I became extremely confused and woke up. Then I had 2 vivid dreams after that. Also I keep having reoccurring dreams about me doing something I did in reality, just in a different way. Like how it was when I did something, and how it would be if I did that same thing a different way. Is there a reason for that...
Also keeping a dream journal is so hard, because when I get up I feel lazy to pick it up off the ground, cut on the light, write in it, cut off the light, and go back sleep. Something I'll improve on. :lol: :D

Knife

Postby Knife » 09 Oct 2016 22:10

Transcending. wrote:Nice. I had a mini lucid moment in one of my dreams this morning. It was so weird. I was with my grandmother and a dude, and we was in my bedroom.

Pause? :lol:

Transcending. wrote: Then my grandmother went in my closet and walked through a door, and it led to another room, and I was like, wait..., something is wrong. Then the guy was like this is a lucid dream, and the dream suddenly became extremely vivid. So I tried to push my hands through my fingers, and it didn't work. Also the guy and my grandmother started arguing, so I became extremely confused and woke up. Then I had 2 vivid dreams after that. Also I keep having reoccurring dreams about me doing something I did in reality, just in a different way. Like how it was when I did something, and how it would be if I did that same thing a different way. Is there a reason for that...

No idea, maybe u wanted to do those things differently or something? Like u regret doing it that way? Heck I'm no psychologist. Don't take my word on it x)

Transcending. wrote: Also keeping a dream journal is so hard, because when I get up I feel lazy to pick it up off the ground, cut on the light, write in it, cut off the light, and go back sleep. Something I'll improve on. :lol: :D

Haha I feel you, I only write in it when I directly wake up from a dream. I usually forget digging into my memory to get those dreams I forgot already out. Only when I really remember it. I put it directly next to me tho, so if I set my mind to it the evening before I pick it up.
Inherit the earth

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 10 Oct 2016 16:59

Word. How many lucid dreams have you had...

Knife

Postby Knife » 10 Oct 2016 18:02

Idk the total amount, it started out as a teen, I think I started searching the internet after my third one. Then after I knew what it was I had some more, but I never wrote em down. I hope one day to have them frequently, such a blast waking up after one.
Inherit the earth

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 11 Oct 2016 11:49

Knife wrote:Idk the total amount, it started out as a teen, I think I started searching the internet after my third one. Then after I knew what it was I had some more, but I never wrote em down. I hope one day to have them frequently, such a blast waking up after one.

The best feeling in the world. :D

Knife

Postby Knife » 11 Oct 2016 16:41

Word up!
Inherit the earth

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”