Success?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Chantelle

Success?

Postby Chantelle » 08 Oct 2016 15:25

Hello everyone!

So if anyone has read my posts, I had trouble remembering my dreams, well I have remembered 3 out of 4. Thursday night i remembered 2 dreams (YIPEE :D ). I wrote them down and the second dream was so long, i showed my Fiance and he said 'bloody hell babe'. Well it was almost half a page. ;)

I cannot remember last nights dream though, at all, nothing has triggered me to remember it. Strange really, unlike the other day when I was playing with my kitten (who has an awesome name btw) it made me remember my dream.

Do little things in the background i.e sentences from programmes, even music, will they help me remember my dream? The other day there was a car programme on in the background and they started to talk about car parts, and the words sort of triggered me and I was like A-HA thats what my dream was about (car manifolds) does it help hearing certain words that were in your dreams?

Thankyou :D :D

Pilgrim

Re: Success?

Postby Pilgrim » 09 Oct 2016 05:56

Chantelle, it sounds like you are making good progress. I do see how associations might trigger recall. It is how memory experts can memorize names for a large crowd of people with one introduction.

I just have moderate dream recall on non-lucid dreams. I think that if you have some recall of dreams, you will be setting up well for lucids. For me, at least, lucid dreams seem unforgettable because they are so amazing. I have never kept dream journals, but I think it is probably documented that journals do help most people.

Good luck!

Chantelle

Postby Chantelle » 09 Oct 2016 14:25

Thankyou :D

I still cannot remember the dream from yesterday at all. Nothing has triggered it.

Although last night I had an amazing dream, woke up and can't remember it. All I remember is there was 2 zombies, my uncle, a helicopter and a tsunami, hopefully I can remember it cause it was vivid and wild.

Hopefully I can remember it by later, I would love to write that one down :-D

Knife

Postby Knife » 13 Oct 2016 17:22

2 zombies an uncle a tsunami and a helicopter

So you got chased by 2 zombies and suddenly a tsunami came and blew them away and then u run for the tsunami and your uncle comes to save you with a helicopter?

My experience is that I have to write em down immedietly after I wake up, the longer I wait the less details I remember. At noon I'd be like "2 zombies my uncle a tsunami and a helicopter is all I remember" :lol:

But then again, I did have memories being refreshed by triggers too.

Good luck!
Inherit the earth

Chantelle

Postby Chantelle » 21 Oct 2016 14:45

:lol: :lol:

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the long wait for a reply :lol:

It would of sounded better if that happened but unfortunately it didnt, me and my uncle were on a street and there were 2 zombies coming towards us, but for some reason they didn't bite us (strange with them being zombies).

Next thing you know I'm in a tsunami (good job I can swim :lol: ) but there was a helicopter above me waiting to pick me up.

Anyway yeah, my dreams are weird sometimes :lol:

Knife

Postby Knife » 21 Oct 2016 15:08

I still have to encounter a person having normal dreams.
Inherit the earth

Return to “For Beginners”