Driving Into Lucidity

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LucidLove

Driving Into Lucidity

Postby LucidLove » 09 Oct 2016 21:26

I had a bout with insomnia two nights ago, but I put it to good use to practice lucid dream induction skills. And, lo and behold, I had my second lucid dream in 6 days! I used to have lucid dreams fairly often (15 years ago) but that stopped a while ago. I started studying and practicing in earnest at the end of July and I had a few lucid snippets but only in the last week have I begun to have some success.

Friday Night - Driving Lucid

I am driving extremely fast down I-95 South near Miami, so fast that my car blows over the guardrail and hurtles into the air. For a moment, I expect to die, and I accept that, and then I realize I'm dreaming. And so I direct the car to fly far above the city, commanding, Up, up, up! I think to ask about God, and am filled with such joy that I shout, 'God is magnificent!' several times.

I remember that I want to do a healing, and I turn the car toward the beach. I look below me and a voice says, it's time for the dream to be over, so I land the car on a strange hill of brown dirt and squarish bolders of the same color. I lose lucidity ... and have false awakening ... the dream goes on without self-awareness ....

The flying was delightful, of course. I have flown without a vehicle in dreams both lucid and non-lucid many times, but I never piloted a car.
Looking forward to sharing more lucid dreams with everyone - yours and mine.

MJ

Transcending.

Re: Driving Into Lucidity

Postby Transcending. » 10 Oct 2016 16:58

Nice. Good Luck on achieving more :)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”