Possible dream symbol.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
AndersJ

Possible dream symbol.

Postby AndersJ » 09 Oct 2016 21:45

Hey everyone!
I recently started to learn about to lucid dream and have not yet experienced it on purpose, but i want to share a dream with you, that i had.
I usually don't remember my dreams, but this time i remembered it pretty vividly, but i never became lucid. I've smoked cigarettes for about a year and in this dream my pack of cigarettes got filled with ash and a couple of seconds later it started to burn.

Does this mean anything and if so, what?
I would love to hear everyone's suggestion even the newcomers on this forum, thank you!

jasmine2

Re: Possible dream symbol.

Postby jasmine2 » 09 Oct 2016 23:08

The wise "awareness behind the dreaming" creates an endless variety of dream symbols and metaphorical images to communicate with the dreamer. This sometimes includes dream alerts and suggestions regarding health issues. The unconscious mind is deeply interconnected with all of the autonomous biochemical processes in the body.

You say that you fairly recently began to smoke tobacco, and you dreamed about seeing a pack of cigarettes turn into ash and then it catches on fire.

It seems to me that your dreaming mind intuitively wants to protect you from the health risks of smoking, and so it showed a pack of cigarettes self-destructing (so, beware of the body self-destructing).

I recommend this informative article.
- "15 Mind-Blowing Ways Your Body Heals After You Quit Smoking" - rd.com - Reader's Digest

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”