my lucid dreaming

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
wiggi j Lloyd

my lucid dreaming

Postby wiggi j Lloyd » 11 Oct 2016 11:49

One of my most memorable dreams. I was in my sisters home with my brother in law mick.my dad my mum and niece tash.i was sat in an armchair next to mick we both had the same phone, his was broke he asked to look at mine and past me his back.the broken one. I resorted to violence witch is not in my nature and beat him up. I sit on the sofa next to my dad. Now I know im in a dream. My dad past away 2yrs before. Im speaking to my dad knowing he's past feeling sad and emotional hugging kissing and telling him how much I love him. I go upstairs and find mick in the bedroom with tash. Mick is cut to the face with blood everywhere. I say to mick don't worry about it. .. its not real you in my dream this is all a dream. He looks perplexed it was so real I started to wonder if it was a dream. I knew in the back of my mind it was. So I brought myself out of the dream to make sure it was. I found myself in bed looking round my bedroom. It clicked in my mind I was dreaming put my head back down on the pillow and went straight back into the same part of the same dream. And carried on trying to convince mick everything was fine he was just in my dream, none of this is real and so on. I know in many dreams im dreaming and im able to control the dream. Ie just take of flying which is my favourite. And so on. What do you all think. Love to hear about your experiences. Thanks.

Transcending.

Re: my lucid dreaming

Postby Transcending. » 11 Oct 2016 11:52

Nice, I guess your a natural lucid dreamer. ;)
Oh, I have a few on here.
You can check in the share your lucid dreams section. :)
Welcome :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”