People in dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
angus1235

People in dreams

Postby angus1235 » 13 Oct 2016 01:55

I've been noticing more and more recently that I keep encountering the same two people in my dreams, who seem to age at the same rate as me since childhood.

One is a rather tall, slim german boy, with blonde hair and blue eyes (yes I know it's a stereotype), and the other is a rather cute dark haired girl, both who talk to me and act like friends, either playing sport, walking around or justtalking in seemingly random scenarios. It's always struck me as odd that they continually appear in my dreams and actually visibly age over time.

I know it's outside the "bounds of reality" (at least as we know it), but is it possible I am actually astral projecting alongside other people, perhaps past life memories, or is my imagination just adapting my "imaginary friends" to stay my age?

edgzamora2

Re: People in dreams

Postby edgzamora2 » 17 Nov 2016 00:16

That's interesting, I never new this could happen until now. I feel like it's similar to when you have a dream and it ends and the next night the dream continues where it left off the previous night. I think it has to do with your imagination and continuity. The dream characters could represent parts of who you are and as you age they age as well.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”