Reoccurring Dream, Leading To Short Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Transcending.

Reoccurring Dream, Leading To Short Lucid Dream

Postby Transcending. » 13 Oct 2016 16:25

Woke up from a intense dream, you can check out the share your non lucid dreams section if you want to read it. So, after I woke up I fell asleep very quickly, and ended up in the same dream. As I'm walking down the hill towards the gate I see the same truck. Then it kicked to me, I've been in this place before and I dashed off going to the tall grass. I looked around, to see if the same guy who helped me out in my previous dream was there to help me out again. Unfortunately, he wasn't. I'm there crouching in the tall grass, and I see two guys with guns coming towards the area. One stopped and stayed on the road, while the other one came towards me. When he got close enough, I tried to put him in a head lock, but it didn't work. I grabbed his gun, and it turned into a wooden batter spreader. Lol, like WTF :lol: :lol: . Then I smashed him in his nuts with it, and he didn't feel nothing at all. Then the other one came, and I just ran straight pass them going towards the gate, and the dream scene changed. I had lost lucidity at this point, and in the dream, I was in the utility room in my house in waking life. Lol, you guys wouldn't believe what I was doing :lol: :lol:
Poking a rat with a knife, and then I woke up. Peace And Love Guys <3
I had other lucid dreams, but they were so short(2 seconds) I didn't want to share them.
LD COUNT- 27

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”