Hello, I'm Rip Nasty. It's Nice to Meet You

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Rip Nasty

Hello, I'm Rip Nasty. It's Nice to Meet You

Postby Rip Nasty » 14 Oct 2016 04:15

Hello you dreamy ladies and gentlemen.

I am Rip Nasty and started lucid dreaming at 15 (I'm 19 now) with great success! I had at least one LD per month, but I completely stopped trying when I was 17 because I just lost interest for some reason. (I know, crazy right?) But I started trying again at 18, but not trying too hard and had some success. I even had a successful WILD at one point and then school, work, insert other excuses here, just got in the way and I lost it again. I gained interest again and really want to get to the point where I can lucid dream a few times a week or even every night (if that's possible). So I look forward to your help and expertise. Thank you all in advance.

Love,

Rip Nasty

PS: This is where I am at currently for those who want to know. Feel free to just skip this if you want :)

Started training (again) on Sep 20, 2016
Dreams recorded- 31
Dream Recall- 2-4 per night
Lucid Dreams- 20+ (none over 5-10 mins tho)
Lucid Dreams since training- 1
LD Goals- Change dream scenery, use stabilization techniques to increase dream time, wield The One Ring
RCs- 7-15 per day

Thanks again, I am so excited! :D

HAGART

Re: Hello, I'm Rip Nasty. It's Nice to Meet You

Postby HAGART » 15 Oct 2016 06:56

I just had to reply because your name is so awesome, Rip Nasty!

Keep trying, but I must admit, sleeping in helps for me, so school and work is a problem. You always have weekends.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Rip Nasty

Re: Hello, I'm Rip Nasty. It's Nice to Meet You

Postby Rip Nasty » 17 Oct 2016 03:54

Sorry it took so long to reply, haven't really had time until now. But thanks for the reply, HAGART!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”