How do you get Lucid?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
erichsa

How do you get Lucid?

Postby erichsa » 16 Oct 2016 16:07

Hi I am enjoying a good vivid dream life. I started very late in life to study and practise dreaming. After four years I recall by now a few dreams every night. I will fantasies about all and everything, Great walks, but taking shortcuts by flying across valleys. Big German parties, with singing and drinking. Lots of talking with people from every walk of live. Loving children and pets. Having good times with woman etc,etc. In general remembering a very active night live. Getting very seldom lucid is the fly in my ointment. I have over the years read most books on lucid dreaming, and for me WILD works once in a long while. Also because I must get up for a piddle every night at least 3 to 5 times. I had a few bladder operation. I am looking for Lucid Dreamers who have a very high success rate in getting Lucid, and don't mind sharing. Who knows it might work for me. At this last stretch of my life I would like to find out as much as I can about my higher self and in being lucid I feel I can learn a lot.

Keeboard

Re: How do you get Lucid?

Postby Keeboard » 16 Oct 2016 19:04

You could try doing numerous reality checks (such as looking at your hands) during the day. Eventually, you'll start to do them in dreams and realize you're dreaming.
LD's: 30+
Current dream goal: Grow wings and fly

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 16 Oct 2016 20:22

Hi Keeboard

Thanks, but of course I know and have done and doing it. I am looking for an experienced Lucid Dreamer who becomes Lucid whenever he or she wants to, and tells me how to do it.

Knife

Postby Knife » 16 Oct 2016 21:29

Well that Finger induced LD technique seems to work very quickly for a lot of people. Also meditation is recommended frequently. Real experienced LD'ers are going to comment with "you gotta crawl before you can walk, everything takes lots of practice and time..." because that's the fucking truth :D
Inherit the earth

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 17 Oct 2016 18:36

Knife: I know that and I have been crawling ,so your fucking advise was not what I am looking for. I am hoping for tips from Lucid Dreamers who find it easy to get lucid, and how and why they do it. I am going for 85 and I am wondering if my age and memory lapses might make it hard for me to become lucid. Again my vivid dreams are great, but I would like to get answers to questions I have. For that I should be lucid. :)

Knife

Postby Knife » 17 Oct 2016 19:45

85? damn
Make sure to visit me in my LD's when you get to the kingdom of answers
identify yourself as jack daniels so I know it's really you
and tell me all the answers :D
Inherit the earth

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”