Hey, I'm Bella

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Bella6328

Hey, I'm Bella

Postby Bella6328 » 18 Oct 2016 16:22

Hello fellow dreamers. So a little background information:

I began lucid dreaming at the age of 13 after reading an article on it and then looking up how to start on wikiHow. It gave some basic instructions like starting a dream journal, positive affirmations before bed that I would remember my dreams, and reality checks. On the third day of this, I had my first lucid dream. I remember pressing my thumb into my palm and it went all the way through. I got so excited that I woke up. I had a few more lucid dreams after that, all of them relating to flying. Then, I got lazy and just stopped. Now I'm 17 and taking a psychology class in school. We are studying different stages of consciousness, and I've always been fascinated by dreams so for the project, I'm keeping a dream journal. I thought it would be really cool to research lucid dreaming and try it again, and it would put a cool twist on the project.

As I've studied it the past few days, it truly is fascinating and I can't wait to further study and develop this skill.

I look forward to any help and tips! Thanks :)

Pilgrim

Re: Hey, I'm Bella

Postby Pilgrim » 19 Oct 2016 00:30

Hi Bella! Good luck with your project. You can give us tips too. :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”