'Some may say I'm a dreamer...'

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
RnRDino

'Some may say I'm a dreamer...'

Postby RnRDino » 19 Oct 2016 13:07

Hey there, I'm a 31 year old guy from Philadelphia, USA. I started remembering my dreams in great detail at 4 or 5 years old. When I was 6 I started to have reoccurring dreams and I was becoming increasingly aware during many of my dreams. I was 7 years old when I first became lucid enough during a dream that I was able to change it. I seem to have a natural balance between wake and sleep. The downside to that balance is that most nights, while dreaming, my eyes will open halfway, I'll talk or shout (often in full sentences about things I'd rather keep to myself), I'll twitch and move so much that I've done loved ones physical harm, once every month or so I wake up screaming, sleep paralysis is no stranger and sometimes worst of all is that it feels like I never get a full nights rest. The last few years though I've accepted the good with the bad. I often have nightmares where I become aware but still can't influence the outcome or even wake myself up. But I also often have totally controlled experiences that can open a door to sights, sounds, emotions, and a few times even colors that don't exist in the waking world.
:-) sorry if I rambled there a bit or posted this in wrong spot or something but it feels good to get that off my chest.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”