I need some help.

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Transcending.

I need some help.

Postby Transcending. » 21 Oct 2016 02:28

Hey there guys, something has been happening to me for days, and in the back of my mind I assumed the reason why it happened and I guess my assumption was right :cry: For the past four-five days, I've been dealing with sleep insomnia. Night after night. On the second night, I was like something is up. '' I hope no one who I know die'', is what I said. The reason behind this, was because three years ago one night I couldn't go sleep at all. I was playing basketball for the most of the day, and my body was exhausted, but I couldn't fall asleep for nothing. At all.
I literally laid down in the bed, in pitch black darkness, no light, no annoying sounds. Didn't fell asleep until the next morning. Came to find out my sister went missing :cry: Three months later, they found her body in the forest. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Now just got home from basketball practice to find out that one of my friends died from a brain tumor :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I guess my assumption was right. Life is so fragile. One second your here, the next your gone. Has anyone experienced something similar to this

Knife

Re: I need some help.

Postby Knife » 21 Oct 2016 15:12

I remember something similar when a friend of mine got in a car crash. He didn't die tho.
Inherit the earth

Dane

Postby Dane » 21 Oct 2016 17:10

the summer of 11 years ago a friend of mine drove his car into a tree.
his father told us, he was gone instantly.
he was 19 and just had his driving licence, and as a present, his parents gave him a jewel of a car.
atleast he didn't have to suffer his way upwards.

another, about 7 years ago went missing.
appearently he was hanging around on the streets as we all did back in the day.
he never got home.
nobody knows for sure if he is actually dead, but let's be realistic about it.

fucks you up real good matey.
reality is, as harsh as it may be, that we all gotta go.
one way or another...
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 21 Oct 2016 22:02

Transcending, I believe you. I am really sorry for your loses. I have prayed for you.

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 23 Oct 2016 20:49

About 3 years back when 6 days after I turned 12, my father died of a heart attack while driving. He pulled over to the side of the road and died there, I had seen him the night before and was so shocked with the news that I didn't even believe it and had to see him to believe he was actually gone. Hurts like hell to this day, prayers to you, brother.
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 24 Oct 2016 02:51

dizzyuluru wrote:About 3 years back when 6 days after I turned 12, my father died of a heart attack while driving. He pulled over to the side of the road and died there, I had seen him the night before and was so shocked with the news that I didn't even believe it and had to see him to believe he was actually gone. Hurts like hell to this day, prayers to you, brother.
My condolences and Thank You

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 24 Oct 2016 02:51

Pilgrim wrote:Transcending, I believe you. I am really sorry for your loses. I have prayed for you.
Thank You

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 24 Oct 2016 02:52

Dane wrote:the summer of 11 years ago a friend of mine drove his car into a tree.
his father told us, he was gone instantly.
he was 19 and just had his driving licence, and as a present, his parents gave him a jewel of a car.
atleast he didn't have to suffer his way upwards.

another, about 7 years ago went missing.
appearently he was hanging around on the streets as we all did back in the day.
he never got home.
nobody knows for sure if he is actually dead, but let's be realistic about it.

fucks you up real good matey.
reality is, as harsh as it may be, that we all gotta go.
one way or another...
Yhup. Life Happens

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 24 Oct 2016 02:52

Knife wrote:I remember something similar when a friend of mine got in a car crash. He didn't die tho.
Word

Return to “Off-Topic”