So real

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Knife

So real

Postby Knife » 22 Oct 2016 18:48

I had a very short LD last night. I crawled through a window (forreal I always enter buildings through windows in my sleep) of a library/book store. I suddenly knew I was dreaming by looking at my hands who looked real weird. I looked again after that and they looked perfectly normal tho. Everything I touched felt so fucking real, unbelievable. Then I got outside and started feeling up a girl (no shame at night right? :lol: ) and she felt so fucking real too. Since my hands looked normal too I remember thinking this wasn't a dream and I should be careful, or that I actually entered a different dimension :mrgreen: I guess I dozed off then. Can't remember a lot of the dream, probably because I had it fairly early after waking up after getting a call and I didn't wake up immedietly afterwards.

Who recognizes the realness (yo these sound like raplyrics) ? This is the first time for me touching stuff was so realistic.
Inherit the earth

Transcending.

Re: So real

Postby Transcending. » 24 Oct 2016 03:01

Knife wrote:I had a very short LD last night. I crawled through a window (forreal I always enter buildings through windows in my sleep) of a library/book store. I suddenly knew I was dreaming by looking at my hands who looked real weird. I looked again after that and they looked perfectly normal tho. Everything I touched felt so fucking real, unbelievable. Then I got outside and started feeling up a girl (no shame at night right? :lol: ) and she felt so fucking real too. Since my hands looked normal too I remember thinking this wasn't a dream and I should be careful, or that I actually entered a different dimension :mrgreen: I guess I dozed off then. Can't remember a lot of the dream, probably because I had it fairly early after waking up after getting a call and I didn't wake up immedietly afterwards.

Who recognizes the realness (yo these sound like raplyrics) ? This is the first time for me touching stuff was so realistic.
I've had a bunch of similar experiences. I remember in one of my LDs, I was walking in suburban neighbourhood, and the trees and the houses looked real. The footsteps I made on the road felt extremely real. Btw, I had two non lucid dreams this week and everything felt real in them as well. The night before I took the PSAT I had a bad nightmare, and the day afterwards I had the best dream ever. In the dream I was with my ninth grade crush, and we were hugging each other in the dream in a airport. Then she pulled me into a room. The floor was a bunch of grass and the walls were white, and she started kissing me on my neck and I fell on the grass laughing, and it felt so fucking real. Then she got on top of me and we started kissing. The best feeling ever

Knife

Postby Knife » 24 Oct 2016 15:38

Transcending. wrote:
I've had a bunch of similar experiences. I remember in one of my LDs, I was walking in suburban neighbourhood, and the trees and the houses looked real. The footsteps I made on the road felt extremely real. Btw, I had two non lucid dreams this week and everything felt real in them as well. The night before I took the PSAT I had a bad nightmare, and the day afterwards I had the best dream ever. In the dream I was with my ninth grade crush, and we were hugging each other in the dream in a airport. Then she pulled me into a room. The floor was a bunch of grass and the walls were white, and she started kissing me on my neck and I fell on the grass laughing, and it felt so fucking real. Then she got on top of me and we started kissing. The best feeling ever[/quote]

Whats PSAT?

And was she still 9th grade? :D
Inherit the earth

Sunflowerbader

Postby Sunflowerbader » 25 Oct 2016 13:07

My dad was telling me about a dream he had after his knee replacement the other day. He was at a gathering with lots of people who had wished him well before the operation. His ex wife reached out and held his hand and he said it felt totally real.

He asked me what this meant. I said it was possible for deeams to feel totally real - I'm not that keen on attributing meaning to dream stuff. It's so subjective, and my dad is always waffling on about angels and such and I didn't fancy that conversation again :?

I can be a real buzz kill :D

Knife

Postby Knife » 26 Oct 2016 20:05

Sunflowerbader wrote:My dad was telling me about a dream he had after his knee replacement the other day. He was at a gathering with lots of people who had wished him well before the operation. His ex wife reached out and held his hand and he said it felt totally real.

He asked me what this meant. I said it was possible for deeams to feel totally real - I'm not that keen on attributing meaning to dream stuff. It's so subjective, and my dad is always waffling on about angels and such and I didn't fancy that conversation again :?

I can be a real buzz kill :D

Yea you atheists definetly take the fun out of life :lol:
Inherit the earth

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 29 Oct 2016 19:14

Knife wrote:
Transcending. wrote:
I've had a bunch of similar experiences. I remember in one of my LDs, I was walking in suburban neighbourhood, and the trees and the houses looked real. The footsteps I made on the road felt extremely real. Btw, I had two non lucid dreams this week and everything felt real in them as well. The night before I took the PSAT I had a bad nightmare, and the day afterwards I had the best dream ever. In the dream I was with my ninth grade crush, and we were hugging each other in the dream in a airport. Then she pulled me into a room. The floor was a bunch of grass and the walls were white, and she started kissing me on my neck and I fell on the grass laughing, and it felt so fucking real. Then she got on top of me and we started kissing. The best feeling ever

Whats PSAT?

And was she still 9th grade? :D[/quote] Yup

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 02 Nov 2016 11:09

Had one of the best dreams in my life last night and this morning. I was with of my friends in school, and she was sitting on my lap, and we were cracking jokes. Everything felt so real, and my vision was extremely clear. After that I went to one of the classrooms, and saw a girl who I talk to you in shorts, and after that I went on the court. There was a drop on the side of it, and I went in the drop for a basketball, then I had a false awakening. Woke up in the same clothes in my bedroom. I couldn't realise I was dreaming, because how real it felt. So in this false awakening, another girl who I knew came in the bed and laid on the side of me, and then we started cuddling, and I woke up. :o :(
I feel good though, felt like I was lucid dreaming but Nope

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”