Visions and Questions Regarding

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
greeneggshammy

Visions and Questions Regarding

Postby greeneggshammy » 23 Oct 2016 20:54

Please bear with me because I may end up writing a lot.

A few months ago, I was going through an extremely rough time with my fiancé and it became apparent that I was projecting negative energies into our relationship. I contacted my mother, a shaman, and she suggested we channel my Higher Self with the help of her acquaintance, a healer. In order to do it proper justice, I'll detail the experience briefly.

I was given visions of myself meditating on a smooth rock in the center of a river, flowing rapidly. It came to my attention that the river was, in fact, a pool filling up. It eventually slowed and calmed down becoming a wide sheet of glass. I felt a warm and comforting hand on my arm that kept me from slipping into the depths. A crown of light opened up and formed on my head. The things that terrified me and filled me with dread slipped away under the surface without making ripples. My shadow self, cleansed of impurities, sat with me and I coexisted. At that point, I began speaking outwardly in an archaic form of English (everything I stated was documented). Tears ran down my face, hot, into the pool and the beasts raging in my body left to make room for light. I was granted the ability to see for many miles and there was a fire in my spine. A great power filled me that bellowed from my shoulders. Upon meditating within this vison, I could glimpse the figure of my Higher Self. I became covered in soft furs, and then the furs were mine. I was wrapped around the leg of Kali Ma. Past lives flashed through my mind: that of another man, of the God Shiva, of a great four-legged beast. At that point, I was transported before a flaming being. Its radiance dwarfed my own. With their arms outstretched and the North Star upon their brow, they drew my mind outside of my skull, pulling it further and further. I could feel a cleansing flame wash over me and I felt forgiven. It told me its name. The word Filderiel crashed through my mind. It was written across its face but I couldn't actually read it.

At that point, the connection wavered and I was brought back to my body. I will never forget this name but it brought up an interesting question. Where did it come from? Who is this entity? My own research led me to one document published in the early 1600s, but I can't make heads or tails out of it (my German is next to nonexistent). If anyone has any light to shed on this name, please help me.

jasmine2

Re: Visions and Questions Regarding

Postby jasmine2 » 29 Oct 2016 00:04

Your description of your healing vision experiences is fascinating.

The following is an interesting resource regarding innovative techniques for interacting with the wisdom of one's Higher Self, referred to by the author as the "Collective Heart".

- "The Two-Part Film Technique: Empowering Dissociative Clients To ..." - academia.edu - by Sarah Krakauer
(You need either Face book or a personal Google account - in order to do simple registration for access to this scholarly paper.)

The author describes a visualization and "inner listening" method used to treat clients who are learning to cope with Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder).

However, I think that this technique for inner exploration could perhaps be useful for anyone who has some practice in how to be self-aware while in a dream-like state.

Summerlander

Re: Visions and Questions Regarding

Postby Summerlander » 30 Oct 2016 21:33

greeneggshammy wrote:I was given visions of myself meditating on a smooth rock in the center of a river, flowing rapidly. It came to my attention that the river was, in fact, a pool filling up. It eventually slowed and calmed down becoming a wide sheet of glass.

Interesting imagery. Glass suggests stillness. Solidity could symbolise integrity. Glass can be reflective, too. It could figuratively convey introspection---or a look at your own 'reflection' in a manner unlike Narcissus. A look at your ego from an unbiased perspective, so to speak.

greeneggshammy wrote:I felt a warm and comforting hand on my arm that kept me from slipping into the depths. A crown of light opened up and formed on my head.

A lending hand on the path to enlightenment. The goal is to gain clarity and insight. Understanding is the key to an intelligence that knows when to let go.

greeneggshammy wrote:The things that terrified me and filled me with dread slipped away under the surface without making ripples. My shadow self, cleansed of impurities, sat with me and I coexisted.

From knowing thyself to self-integration. I like it. 8-)

greeneggshammy wrote:At that point, I began speaking outwardly in an archaic form of English (everything I stated was documented). Tears ran down my face, hot, into the pool and the beasts raging in my body left to make room for light. I was granted the ability to see for many miles and there was a fire in my spine. A great power filled me that bellowed from my shoulders. Upon meditating within this vison, I could glimpse the figure of my Higher Self. I became covered in soft furs, and then the furs were mine.

How poetic, dreamlike and ... religious. An imagined future where you are divinely exalted.

greeneggshammy wrote:I was wrapped around the leg of Kali Ma.

Do you adhere to Saivistic mysticism? Or is it a blend of Hinduism and Carl Jung's world view? Do you see Kali Ma as Brahman, the infinite?

greeneggshammy wrote:Past lives flashed through my mind: that of another man, of the God Shiva, of a great four-legged beast.

Again, Hindu influence and the belief in reincarnation. Who do you believe yourself to have been?

greeneggshammy wrote:The word Filderiel crashed through my mind. It was written across its face but I couldn't actually read it.

It seems like you're describing a profoundly subliminal dream. Why do you think you couldn't read Filderiel's name on its face?

greeneggshammy wrote:At that point, the connection wavered and I was brought back to my body. I will never forget this name but it brought up an interesting question. Where did it come from? Who is this entity? My own research led me to one document published in the early 1600s, but I can't make heads or tails out of it (my German is next to nonexistent). If anyone has any light to shed on this name, please help me.

It could be a pun: 'field' and 'aerial'. Maybe it comes from a subconscious desire to tune into other 'fields of reality'. I would have had an OBE to try to find out more, but then I couldn't help but notice how much 'Filderiel' is similar to 'falderol', which is what I think most of this is. Maybe your unconscious mind knows more than what you give it credit for ... :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Paranormal Activity”