Lucid Dream House

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
t.hart3

Lucid Dream House

Postby t.hart3 » 24 Oct 2016 22:13

So, I have been lucid dreaming for a few years, and I've developed something that I do in literally every lucid dream that I don't think has been done before. As soon as I got good at lucid dreaming consistently, I decided to build a "house". I got reference images, and I built it in a 3D interior design program (which are all over the internet). I made it everything I've ever wanted in a house. I memorized it, and now whenever I become lucid in my dreams, I ask my dream to take me to my house. The best part is, every time I go to it, I get to know it better. At this point, I have been there so many times in my dreams that it feels like another home. I know it like the back of my hand. Some of the I have are countless cars, motorcycles, a pool, an amazing view, and a dream portal door where I spawn dream characters and objects, or where I can go where ever I want. All I have to do is believe that it will be on the other side. I have left out some steps, so if you'd like to know more on how to do this, private message me. Trust me, you wont be disappointed.

Knife

Re: Lucid Dream House

Postby Knife » 26 Oct 2016 20:06

That sounds dope, ain't it boring to never leave the house tho?
Inherit the earth

Flatulent_Mind

Postby Flatulent_Mind » 27 Oct 2016 05:10

I never thought to do something like that. Wow, very nice. Is it like a mansion sized house? How many square feet? Usually when Im in a house in my dreams its like a weird randomized combo of every house I've lived in or visited frequently.

Knife

Postby Knife » 27 Oct 2016 19:53

Flatulent_Mind wrote:I never thought to do something like that. Wow, very nice. Is it like a mansion sized house? How many square feet? Usually when Im in a house in my dreams its like a weird randomized combo of every house I've lived in or visited frequently.

Word up! haha
constantly changing too
Inherit the earth

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 28 Oct 2016 23:18

What does your dream portal door look and "feel" like?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Nov 2016 09:01

cool idea :D
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Characters”