hello, I'm zua

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
zua

hello, I'm zua

Postby zua » 26 Oct 2016 13:06

hi, everyone
I'm Zua, I live in Tbilissi, Georgia (former Soviet republic). I have some experience in lucid dreaming (two years), would be glad to share it with you. And I have a lot of questions of course

dizzyuluru

Re: hello, I'm zua

Postby dizzyuluru » 26 Oct 2016 18:43

Hello, zua! Welcome to the world of lucid dreaming forums and I hope you find the answers to your questions. If you post them here maybe I could help you with some. I'm not as experienced as you, but I've done quite a bit of research on lucid dreaming over the last few months.
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

zua

Postby zua » 26 Oct 2016 19:37

dizzyuluru wrote:Hello, zua! Welcome to the world of lucid dreaming forums and I hope you find the answers to your questions. If you post them here maybe I could help you with some. I'm not as experienced as you, but I've done quite a bit of research on lucid dreaming over the last few months.

Thanks, dizzyuluru.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 26 Oct 2016 22:04

Welcome, Zua! I'll be glad to help. Have you heard of Michael Raduga? :)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

zua

Postby zua » 27 Oct 2016 11:32

Summerlander wrote:Welcome, Zua! I'll be glad to help. Have you heard of Michael Raduga? :)

no; "raduga" means "rainbow"inRussian. That's all I know :D

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 31 Oct 2016 17:42

Yeah, I know. :D

Here's Michael Raduga's website:
www.obe4u.com
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”