The "True Authors" Of The "Holocaust"? - Controversial

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
drakke1

The "True Authors" Of The "Holocaust"? - Controversial

Postby drakke1 » 31 Oct 2016 01:24

While i have seen a number of articles on a similar theme the linked one summarizes it all succinctly and quite convincingly. The lies never end and the "elite" Jews and their Gentile buddies don't mind murdering anyone, by the millions if "need be", if it will get them more $$$$ and what they, in their hyper dysfunctional minds, perceive to be "power"...

http://henrymakow.com/are_jews_being_set_up_for_anot.html

And, speaking of holocausts, how about the one involving Eisenhower at the end of WWII, wherein the victims were tens of thousands of German POWs...

http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,1212.msg12654.html#msg12654

jasmine2

Re: The "True Authors" Of The "Holocaust"? - Controversial

Postby jasmine2 » 02 Nov 2016 01:24

Drakke1,
Whoa! It sounds like you need to take some Pepto-Bismol for your heart burn.
We are all citizens of the planet Earth.

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 02 Nov 2016 11:15

jasmine2 wrote:Drakke1,

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 02 Nov 2016 11:16

Very kindly said, Jasmine.

I will otherwise be quiet here. :|

drakke1

Postby drakke1 » 02 Nov 2016 18:41

jasmine2 wrote:Drakke1,

Vielen Dank for your platitudinous non sequitor :)

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 02 Nov 2016 21:27

In order to get logical feedback, you must set forth rational arguments. Do you really expect a response to mindless hatred?

Dane

Postby Dane » 02 Nov 2016 22:09

Pilgrim wrote:In order to get logical feedback, you must set forth rational arguments. Do you really expect a response to mindless hatred?

Well said. 8-)
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

drakke1

Postby drakke1 » 02 Nov 2016 22:29

Mea maxima culpa, kids -- i thought some folks might be interested in some UnPC yet insightful POV on what was probably really up in a rather serious matter, way back when... ciao

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 03 Nov 2016 20:35

The Holocaust happened. The pogrom of Jews continues to this day. My great-grandfather fled to Africa and reversed his name because he was Jew---and pretended to be a Christian. Get real, drakke1. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

drakke1

Postby drakke1 » 04 Nov 2016 01:21

@Summerlander and everyone else: No one is disputing the existence of the holocaust. Henry Makow, a Jewish gentleman, was merely observing that a number of those behind it were Jews themselves. These "elite" Jewish folks didn't mind helping to murder their "DNA kindred" as it served their purposes of making yet more$$$$ and getting "more control' -- favorite goals of criminal psychopaths. I posted the material because i thought it to be an interesting take on this horrible occurrence, which is usually overlooked.

BTW, here is a bit more reportage from the Makow site that involves current lurid news about "the elect" and their revolting activities...

"The secret treasure trove of emails yielded from Anthony Weiner's computer yielded information tying Hillary Clinton, through the Clinton Foundation, to a network of global pedophiles which includes a plethora of New York Family Court Judges, New York Child Protective Service Workers, New York Family Court Law Clerks, and New York Legal Aid Society (Family Court Division) lawyers.

This network determines that many family court trials favor of bisexual or lesbian female prostitutes who previously entrapped wealthy educated men in New York City, bearing their children, provoking a "false domestic violence claims," and then awarding full legal and physical custody to the prostitute lesbian/bisexual mother.

These children are then turned over to the global pedophile network formerly headed by Jeffery Epstein, who supplies young boys and girls to the global sexual market, from Saudia Arabia to Israel and all throughout the world."

http://henrymakow.com/2016/11/weiner-laptop.html
Last edited by drakke1 on 04 Nov 2016 18:35, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off-Topic”