Strange 'spiritual' dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
hallesen

Re: Strange 'spiritual' dream

Postby hallesen » 11 Nov 2016 13:37

I've had a weird death life dream as well. It was almost like a movie. I was at a holiday beach house that was on a cliff with my brothers, mother and father. I had a fish too. I was sitting on the couch and I saw my mother walking to the edge of the cliff through the window holding my fish. I jumped off the couch and ran until I caught up to her. "It's dead" she said. I grabbed the fish which was grey and colourless off her to throw off the cliff. she walked back inside and I walked to the edge of the cliff. When I looked down the waves were crashing harshly against the rigid rocks. Suddenly I was falling, I look at the fish and it had turned cartoon like and was alive again. It was changing colours from blue to pink and smiling, jumping mid air as we were falling. I crashed into the waters but not into any rocks, it felt peaceful and the water wasn't cold like it had looked. Everything under the water (the rocks and coral and seaweed) had turned into a cartoon Disney like picture and was very colourful. The fish swam away and stopped, looked back at me and waved its fins continuing to swim away. As it swam away my vision became blurry until it was black nothingness. Then It switched to a scene (same dream though) where I was in a hospital bed and my mum was crying beside me as the monitor was beeping indicating I had died. Though it was like the whole thing had been in my head as I was dying in hospital rather than dying from the fall off the cliff if you get what I mean. I had been imagining it all as I was dying in the hospital, i didn't die from the cliff it wasn't real. is what I mean.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”