Question...

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
EGaddIndustries

Question...

Postby EGaddIndustries » 09 Nov 2016 03:09

Hi! I'm new here, and really didn't plan on getting an account, but after doing research (for which nothing resulted), I have a question that's been bugging me:

Is it possible to, while lucid dreaming, control your body in the real world? Like sleepwalking, but you'd have control.

The reason I ask is because I'm interested in composing music in the dream world, but if I'm not able to recall very much of the dream, what would I have to work with when I go to make the sheet music for the song? I'd like to learn, if this is even possible, how to control my body in the real world so I can create the sheet music while I sleep so I don't have to worry about remembering it when I wake up.

HAGART

Re: Question...

Postby HAGART » 16 Nov 2016 12:03

Although sometimes I can swear I am moving my real body in a dream, it was just a "dream body". I have never lucid sleep walked before, but it can feel that way sometimes.

However, I think it's been proven before, and studied, that if you practice piano in a lucid dream it will wire your brain just like riding a bike and become second nature while awake. Sadly, you will have to actually compose and write the sheet work while awake, but much of the creative grunt work can be done in a dream for sure.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”