Another normal abnormal European gal saying hello.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Miraris

Another normal abnormal European gal saying hello.

Postby Miraris » 09 Nov 2016 22:31

Last year, after I woke up from having a wild dream about running from a huge fireball at the kindergarten I attended looong time ago, I thought: "Okay, I should buy a notebook and write these crazy dreams down just for the hell of it." And I did. I was very serious about it for a few months, and then my interest faded. Now, after having several Deja Vus (since may), I thought I should get back into the habit of trying to achieve lucid dreams - because maybe that'll make my Deja Vus more comprehensible? :roll: Who knows...
If not, then I'll least have fun escaping into La-la-land and do the impossible. I thought that'd be interesting to share, along with reading your experiences as well! And techniques, if I haven't heard of them already. But for now, here's a hello *takes a bow* glad to be here.
"The mind that is not baffled is not employed. The impeded stream is the one that sings"
- Wendell Berry

dizzyuluru

Re: Another normal abnormal European gal saying hello.

Postby dizzyuluru » 10 Nov 2016 01:14

Welcome! Good luck on your journey.
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

dream221b

Re: Another normal abnormal European gal saying hello.

Postby dream221b » 05 Dec 2016 00:46

Hey! :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”