Using crystals to lucid dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Keeboard

Using crystals to lucid dream

Postby Keeboard » 12 Nov 2016 14:14

I know many of you will probably doubt this, but I think a few types of crystals can help you lucid dream. I had a long dry spell without lucid dreams and as soon as I put a couple of crystals under my pillow, I had one! It was fairly long, too! I used green jade for vividness and smoky Quartz for lucidity.
If any of you decide to try this, you'll need to do two things: cleanse and program the crystals.

Cleansing: There's numerous ways to do this. You could put the stones in salt for a few hours, use moonlight, sunlight, etc.

Programming: After cleansing, hold the stone in your dominant hand. Repeat what you want the stone to do in your mind several times (or out loud). For the jade, I tried to picture some things in my mind vividly. For the Quartz, I though of lucid dreams I've had in the past.

Again, I'm aware that lots of you guys don't believe this works, but if you happen to try it, maybe you can comment your results. You may not get results immediately like I did, but you will at one point. Hope this helps! :)
LD's: 30+
Current dream goal: Grow wings and fly

HAGART

Re: Using crystals to lucid dream

Postby HAGART » 16 Nov 2016 11:42

I think it's a placebo effect, but if it works it works. The bottom line is that you induced a lucid dream from that method, so congrats.
Think about this. Did you program the crystal, or program your mind through the ritual?
Either way, it works, and that's what's important.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 17 Nov 2016 01:34

In many traditional cultures, the use of crystals or gem stones may play a part in spiritual practices involving the inner exploration of consciousness.

I have briefly experimented with trying to "feel" energy surrounding a quartz crystal, about 1" long, but without success.

However, several years ago I had an interesting experience. I was slowly walking down a sidewalk past some small shops on my right side. I was in a relaxed mood, not thinking about anything in particular, and was actually looking away from the shop windows.

As I passed by one shop window, I suddenly felt a subtle, undeniable energy "tug" on the right side of my body, like the pull you feel when you move two magnets gradually close to each other. I had walked a few feet past the window, but I stopped in my tracks and thought, "What in the world did I just feel?"

I turned around and saw the that "mystery shop" sold minerals, and in the middle of the display window was a huge quartz crystal, about 2 feet tall. I tried moving my hands and whole body in various positions near the window, but I was not not able to duplicate the strange sensation of ("Hello, there") attraction which I had felt briefly before. Maybe my strong intention to "make it happen again" was interfering with any spontaneous energy process. But this experience make me think that there may be some true basis for believing in possible interaction between the energy fields surrounding crystals and the human body.

Keeboard

Postby Keeboard » 17 Nov 2016 21:28

Sounds like a cool experience! When I hold crystals, I feel something similar to a pulse.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 22 Nov 2016 12:51

I know about the properties of crystals. They grow organically and even seem to procreate and hold a charge. They are very interesting, but rust procreates too, but not as beautiful. Rust begets more rust, and crystals form around a starting point, both of which are a catalyst reaction. Nobody wants to put a beautiful, rusty nail under their pillow.
Should't we all feel magnets too? Just saying.

I'm a nay-sayer and forgive me if I burst a bubble. I still think it's in your minds.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Philoni

Postby Philoni » 22 Nov 2016 19:53

Seems to me that you used the TILD method without noticing. It consists of holding an object with your dominant hand and make it a personal object. Always have it and keep thinking of what it will do. Then in the dream you will see it and remember about the object. You will then notice it's a dream
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

Haradaska

Postby Haradaska » 25 Nov 2016 02:24

Philoni wrote:Seems to me that you used the TILD method without noticing. It consists of holding an object with your dominant hand and make it a personal object. Always have it and keep thinking of what it will do. Then in the dream you will see it and remember about the object. You will then notice it's a dream

lol not gonna lie this is what I think too.
"my friend urinated on my pc"~Computer troubleshooting sub

Sunflowerbader

Postby Sunflowerbader » 25 Nov 2016 13:54

What does TILD stand for?

Philoni

Postby Philoni » 26 Nov 2016 02:59

Sunflowerbader wrote:What does TILD stand for?

Something about totem. Just google tild method
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

Keeboard

Postby Keeboard » 26 Nov 2016 16:02

Yeah, I definitely didn't have a TILD... The crystals never appear in my dreams and I always become lucid spontaneously....And Hagart? I have no idea what you're talking about with the rust or magnets.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”