First lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Slimshady

First lucid dream

Postby Slimshady » 12 Nov 2016 18:58

After trying to lucid dream for almost 2 years, it finaly happend, but it was very "weird" for me, as i was standing in my own livingroom playing gta inside my dream, i remembered my friend who was sitting next to me wanted to figth me, (just for fun), as he hits me it didnt hurt, so that moment i was like finnaly a fkn lucid dream, and i started to imagine everything i wanted, but it didnt work, so i ask my friend do you know that your in my dream and that im like a god here? On that moment everything started shaking, and all my friends became very peel, just staring at me as all their eyes were dark, (like slenderman pretty fkn scary) so i was like im a god here so i started insulting those slender people, ready to beat them up, on that moment they all started running into me like a rugbyplayer trying to tackle you, they bounced me through the wall outside, where i saw my whole family just standing there on the streets, my mother came up to me saying your too unstable so fuckoff here, she punched me and i woke up..

Pretty weird.. As i even tried to arm myself by imagining a ak47 in my hands but nothing worked, this lucid dreamstuff is so awesome, but hard to get for me also bcuz i sometime smoke weed too.

Thats my story i guess

Cody4rock

Re: First lucid dream

Postby Cody4rock » 13 Nov 2016 03:49

That just means that you aren't ready to do these kinds of things. You said, That in your dream, Your mother came up to you and said: "You're too unstable, Fuck off". That is a clear sign that something isn't quite right. I do have a theory, You may not be ready to lucid dream. You also said that you have been trying to lucid dream for 2 years. Why couldn't you lucid dream in between those 2 years? Is it because something you did is wrong? Or that something is trying to tell you that you aren't ready for anything? What could go wrong?

The good sign is, You lucid dreamed. You could've said something else to your friend in the dream, Like: "How can I lucid dream properly" instead of saying "Hey, Did you know that you are in a dream". Your mother could've said those things because of what you said. You said things that didn't matter at all.

The next time you lucid dream, Make sure you think before you do something, It's just like reality, If you aren't careful, Something will go wrong. Good luck!

Slimshady

Postby Slimshady » 14 Nov 2016 00:59

Cody4rock wrote:That just means that you aren't ready to do these kinds of things. You said, That in your dream, Your mother came up to you and said: "You're too unstable, Fuck off". That is a clear sign that something isn't quite right. I do have a theory, You may not be ready to lucid dream. You also said that you have been trying to lucid dream for 2 years. Why couldn't you lucid dream in between those 2 years? Is it because something you did is wrong? Or that something is trying to tell you that you aren't ready for anything? What could go wrong?

The good sign is, You lucid dreamed. You could've said something else to your friend in the dream, Like: "How can I lucid dream properly" instead of saying "Hey, Did you know that you are in a dream". Your mother could've said those things because of what you said. You said things that didn't matter at all.

The next time you lucid dream, Make sure you think before you do something, It's just like reality, If you aren't careful, Something will go wrong. Good luck!

Cool i will try that, and it was becuz in those 2 year period i really smoked alot of weed which fucks your dreaming up as i heard, now while stopping i can remember them more its pretty awesome

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Nov 2016 08:16

The good thing about lucid dreaming is that a person can do whatever they like, its nothing like reality though you can make it seem as real as you want it to. The fact that you were already in a dream which had punching in it eg you became aware cause your friend had punched you and found it didnt hurt, probably helped influence you a bit into deciding to go and hit people cause you probably had how you became lucid on your mind and that hit.

Your mothers comment in this dream was probably just created as you dont usually go around in real life punching people. Often we can subconsciously react to doing things in a dream which we wouldnt usually do in real life so manifest things like that...so you end up getting a comment in the dream how you are fucked up.

There is nothing about this to say that you arent ready for lucid dreaming and the fact that you had a lucid dream shows you are ready for this. Dont go thinking you arent ready as that could hinder your progress and at this point with one lucid dream, its easier to have another.

To manifest something into your dream, I suggest seeing you are learning just try a simple manifestation of something rather then trying to manifest everything at once. Imagine that thing not in front of you but like around a corner or behind you and then go and see if its there. (for myself, I find things can take a few seconds to appear so give it a couple of seconds before you turn). If you want to manifest a certain person into your dream. Think of them entering the building you are in (if that is where you are) and wait to hear them coming towards you and then into the room where you are.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Slimshady

Postby Slimshady » 17 Nov 2016 19:09

Yes ofcourse i will keep trying, this is awesome, had some more lucid dreams this week but i dont know why, but all the time i become lucid i automaticly think like im in a godmode, ive been reading that you need to concetrate when in a dream and stay focus, but the moment i know im lucid im getting so much adrealine and feel so happy like my mind is going wild, as in what should i do, spawn a hot girl or drive in a tank etc, all those thougths kinda fks up the dream as i have ADHD, everything changes every time, and begin to see weird creatures crawling to me like the exorcist and she said: ill see you in your paralysis, so that made trying to get lucid a little scary.. Also i do use the fild finger tap method, maybe its the wrong method?

Pederpan

Postby Pederpan » 25 Nov 2016 09:21

Hey Slimshady.

Every character in your ld is yourself most often.
If they don't play along when you are powertripping, it is because you would never tolerate anyone behaving this way towards yourself.
You can ask out loud, 'why do i want to act like this?'.

Your desire for power is due to your fear of unpleasant things happening to you.
When you then grab the power, the fearful event you wish to avoid comes right along with it.
You can ask yourself in dreams, 'is it true that my fear of something generates a desire for power to avoid it? if so what can be done about it?'

Love every being in your dream as you love yourself. It will help you to love youself better all the time. (Which is fundamentally what we want anyway)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”