Weird Non-Lucid dreams (For my Dream Journal)

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
LearningToDream

Weird Non-Lucid dreams (For my Dream Journal)

Postby LearningToDream » 12 Nov 2016 19:42

I had 2 Non-Lucid dreams which I could remember today. I'm placing them here so I don't have to Use a lot of space on my Dream Journal. These are shortened versions.

1. It was dark and I looked outside and saw a hooded figure, he took off his hood to reveal a blond guy who looked early 20's, This guy ran up to my door and tried to open it, I held the door shut and shouted for help, my family came down and next thing I knew I was outside, I had a knife in my hands and I was in a sort of grapple with the stranger while my family were in a circle watching. I thought the hooded guy was going to kill me so I tried using my knife, I asked my family why are they not helping me and they replied "If you use the Knife you will become your old self" (I used to be a Bad kid) I looked at them with shock and the stranger took the knife out of my hands and slashed the knife at my cheek, Leaving a giant cut going from the bottom of the cheek to the top. Then it went Black.

After that I was suddenly in a Science classroom with the cut (Now a scar) on my cheek, I didn't know why I had it then after a few moments that ended.

2. Again it was dark and there was Police cars in my drive and for some reason I panicked and thought Germans were in my house? I took out my Phone and called 999 and some random guy picked up and said "Where are you?!" "We need back up!" "Get to (A name of a not real county( Get to Brighton!" I replied with "I live in (My county name)" "The voice shouted and pleaded for back up" After some other strange things I was suddenly on a beach and some guy shouted for help, I was puzzled and asked what he was shouting for and he said "We need back up!" I replied with "Why? Everything seems fine" then bomb noises sounded off. He then said "Get to Brighton!" I remembered he said this and looked down and saw I was wearing an army uniform. He looked at me, getting off his one knee and said "Come we got to win, If we don't those Germans will win" He then grabbed me and we started running through the loud shooting and bombs. He got shot in the leg and I lifted him up and started carrying him. I looked to my left and saw a fence. (I've seen this landscape before in a dream when I was 4-5) I Looked at it but then decided I had to keep running. We were being chased but it didn't look like they were people, They walked like Zombies but he kept saying "We have to hurry, before the Germans get us" We ran through the beach and saw the streets but before we reached them it ended.

Sorry for my English.

Transcending.

Re: Weird Non-Lucid dreams (For my Dream Journal)

Postby Transcending. » 13 Nov 2016 17:47

I had a crazy/cool/scary dream last night. So in this dream, I'm with three guys and we're underground in a small room. We're digging a hole through ice, and then we drop through and land in huge place. The place looked like a mansion. There was expensive furniture and stairs everywhere. I can't remember the whole dream, but at some point two of the guys who I was with started screaming, and the doors in the building were starting to close. I remember running past one of the guys, and a huge red circle was on their shirts. When I stepped outside, I saw one of the most beautiful things I've seen in all of my dreams. I was in a city/urban area. There were tall buildings and different stairs leading to different places. There were beautiful trees and different flowers that caught my attention. However, there were a bunch of people in black. So I turned left and started running, and I came across more beautiful trees and flowers, and the air felt cool, and everything felt so real. However, I still didn't become lucid. While I was running I just saw walls and walls ahead of me, and I was jumping over them, and it was like a path going right. I eventually came to a beach. A very beautiful beach, the water was crystal clear, and had a nice shade of blue. I remember running to a house and hiding by it, but woke up.
A month has passed and I haven't had a lucid dream.
Interesting dreams you shared btw

LearningToDream

Re: Weird Non-Lucid dreams (For my Dream Journal)

Postby LearningToDream » 19 Nov 2016 13:37

Nice dreams!

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”